♡30♡

"He's a little selfish."

"And he has blue hair." Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun was confused. "Blue hair? Wait I don't remember anyone in our school having blue hair!" he said looking at Beomgyu for an answer.

The smaller boy sighed "BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY HE'S DUMB. LIKE REALLY DUMB"

"Why did you fall in love with him then? I would never date someone that's-"

Yeonjun's words were cut off by Beomgyu, who moved his face closer to him, so close that they could feel each other's breath. "Are really that dumb to understand that you are the one I like? All the flirting thing that never ended? That I helped you because I was feeling something? Have you ever noticed that I cared about you? Don't ask me why I fell in love with you, it just happened... and tried to hid it, you know? But then you came to me, laughing and calling me babe, holding my hands and hugging me while you were sleeping"

"I... I'm sorry." was all Beomgyu heard before he saw Yeonjun walking away from him. What was supposed to mean I'm sorry? Did he just fucking apologized?

(A/N i know i shouldn't say this but... it was at this moment, he knew, he fucked up)

[Beomgyu]

I had been left there crying, while standing in the middle of the street like an idiot. Did I expected that? I'm so fucking dumb... I knew I shouldn't say that. It's clear Yeonjun didn't like me that way, but... I trusted him too much.

But... all the kisses and hugs? And the holding hands thing?

What am I going to do now? He probably is disgusted by me... he ran away from me.

Beomgyu sat on the ground and continued crying silently. Like two years before, when he saw the boy he liked kissing someone that wasn't him. "It's my fault, I always fall in love with someone I know wouldn't like me back." he sobbed.

Suddenly a pair of arms carried him away from the road. Two seconds later Beomgyu saw with horror a car passing by, and looked up. "Yeosang..." he smiled as more tears fell down and hugged him thightly.

"Beomgyu you could have been hit by that car." Yeosang said, his voice trembling. "I said him I love him, but he... he left me here" Beomgyu cried in his best friend's chest. "What have I done wrong, what Yeosang?"

Yeosang looked at his friend, one of the person he cared mostly in his life. "Nothing Gyu. And now come here, you can't be here forever. Try to calm down, I'm here with you like the last time." he softly said to him.

"You're going to stay over at my house and if you need it I'll hug you all the night okay? And don't cry because you're gonna make me cry too."

[Yeonjun]

Why did I ran away after saying... I don't even remember what I said to him. The truth? I'm scared, because after months of myself asking what my feelings meant I realised all Beomgyu told me was true. It's real I changed myself.

BUT, the problem is that in that moment I was completely lost. I didn't know who I was anymore... I have to admit Beomgyu make me feel something that not even the prettiest girl can make me feel, and that's why I'm scared

After he finished talking I knew that inside me I love him, but is this right? Two days ago I heard my dad talking about two boys he had seen holding hands, for him disgusting. He clearly said that those kind of relationships shouldn't exist.

What if he finds out his own son is one of them?

I remember when I asked him to be my fake boyfriend... I didn't even ask him if he was okay with that. I'm so selfish like everyone says

Yeonjun saw Soobin approaching him and asking if he was fine. "And where's Beomgyu?" he asked. "Don't tell me something bad happened!" The blue haired boy ignored him and walked away.

"Leave me alone please."

***

Beomgyu looked at Yeosang, who was trying to calm him by caressing his head. "Do you know I love you?" he weakly said and Yeosang gave him a sweet smile. "I'm always here for you." he whispered back.

When Beomgyu wasn't looking at him anymore, Yeosang wiped away some tears that were starting to came out from his eyes. He was worried, very worried for Beomgyu. He knew he was a fragile person when it came to love troubles and he din't want him to end like the previous time, when he cried all day and ate pratically nothing.

Yeosang opened his phone, luckily he didn't delete Beomgyu's mom number, and he wrote her a message.

You

Hello it's Beomgyu's best friend Yeosang here

He's staying over my house tonight

I promise I'll drive him home tomorrow morning

Mrs. Choi

Oh thank god I was so scared

Is he fine?

Tell him his father isn't at home anymore

And thank you too!

Yeosang looked down at Beomgyu who had fallen asleep with the head on his chest, holding his hands. "How can someone hurt an angel like him?"

Soon his phone buzzed again and Yeosang looked at the message.

Soobin

Please we need to talk

It's about Yeonjun and Beomgyu

I guess you already know what happened

But Yeonjun didn't tell me

Please I'm really worried

You

No offense, but your bestfriend is really an asshole

Soobin

Sometimes he might be a selfish asshole

But trust me there's a reason why

He's like this I can't help

940 words

Don't say anything
Problems can help sometimes
They say a relationuhh
ship is stronger if it's difficoult to come to it

You know what? Maybe I'll do 37 chapters or more