♡24♡

[hello cutie!]

Yeonjun tasted a piece of his cake and closed his eyes enjoying that wonderful taste. When he opened his eyes, he saw a Beomgyu in front of him trying to put a whole pancake in his mouth.

"I think your mouth is too small and the pancake too big!" Yeonjun laughed and Beomgyu slightly blushed "It's not my fault!"

Yeonjun shook his head and took Beomgyu's plate. Then he cut the pancake in four pieces. "Here" he said, placing the plate back.

Beomgyu smiled and started eating. "Hey where are you going?" he asked to Yeonjun with fulled mouth, who stood up.

"I'm going to get us two bubble tea, and you shouldn't talk with full mouth!" Yeonjun jokingly scolded him.

Some minutes later he was back, holding two bubble teas. "The strawberry one is for you and the chocolate one for me!" Yeonjun said.

"They're so cute! We should come here more often!" Beomgyu said excited over his pink bubble tea

"They're so cute! We should come here more often!" Beomgyu said excited over his pink bubble tea. He looked at Yeonjun for an answer, but all he got was a loud 'click' and Yeonjun's "Shit the volume"

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Beomgyu asked trying to look at Yeonjun's phone. Yeonjun immediately hid it and stuttered "N-no! Why would I?"

"Delete that photo! I wasn't even prepared" Beomgyu pouted. "But you always look cute and perfect!" Yeonjun replied back, not even knowing what he just said.

Beomgyu sat back to his seat, did he hear right or was it his delulu thoughts speaking out loud? Then, an evil smirk appeard on his face.

"Really? Say that again!" he teased him. "NO!" Yeonjun panicked. "Come on! I WANNA HEAR IT!" Beomgyu approached him.

"B-beomgyu go back to your seat"

"Pleeease ... or I'm going to kiss you on the cheek! Here!"

Yeonjun's face became red. "O-okay then". He closed his eyes "Isaidyouarealwayscuteanditstrue."

Beomgyu opened his mouth, but Yeonjun cut him off "Don't say anything, it's just that I have a soft spot in cute and pretty things."

'Uuhh, that's really interesting' Beomgyu thought 'Then I know how to make him fall for me. Plus, I think now he isn't so straight as he says. Why doesn't he just accept it?'

***

They were now in front on Beomgyu's house, Yeonjun had driven Beomgyu up to it with his car.

"See you on Monday!" Yeonjun waved at him and then started the engine. "Hey! You forgot the kiss on the cheek!" Beomgyu said. "That's what friends do, and you are my friend!" he added.