♡11♡

Thursday

That was the second day Beomgyu woke up before the alarm rang and the second day he passed more than twenty minutes trying different clothes in front of the mirror.

Also Beomgyu's mother noticed that and at breakfast she asked "Beomgyu? Why are you dressing so good looking in these days? Are you trying to impress a girl?"

'Ewww, the fuck not mom. I'm not interested in girls' Beomgyu wanted to say but only thought. Instead he muttered something like "No mom it's nothing"

Beomgyu looked at his breakfast and groaned, why there weren't always pancakes to eat? He didn't like to drink milk with cereals every damn day.

During the night Beomgyu had a strange dream about him and Yeonjun. They were somewhere, sitting together and enjoying a night city view from a rooftop. Then Beomgyu was about to kiss Yeonjun, but he fell from there, from the building. And died.

'Why do I always have to dream shitty things?' Beomgyu thought, still traumatized by the dream. It all seemed so real.

That day he planned to tell Yeosang about him and Yeonjun. A stupid decision since Yeonjun told him to don't do that, but Beomgyu didn't care about that.

"What else he can make to me?" he had asked himself. "Oh right, tell to all the school i'm gay of course." he remembered then.

At school...

Beomgyu punched the wall "Why. had. Yeosang. to be. sick. right. today!" he said and some of his classmates looked at him like wtf-is-wrong-with-him.

After he nearly broke his hand Beomgyu remembered that the tecnology exists and took out from his pocket the phone, texting Yeosang.

You

Yeeeeoooosaaang

Why're you sick

Bro

I'm not sick you dumbass

I had the math test today so

You

I thought you were a good student

Bro

gOod StUDenT my ass

You

But I have something really really important to tell you!

Bro

Lets meet at the park after school ok?

I'm gonna bring my new drone!!!

You

Ooooh cool

Oh no, help

The teacher's here 😫

Bro

Suffer

"With who are you texting?" a familiar boy whispered in Beomgyu's ear, who nearly fell from the chair. "Wtf Yeonjun!! Since when you're here? You scared me!" Beomgyu replied back, paying attention to not be caught by the teacher.

Yeonjun laughed silently, Beomgyu's reaction was really cute... "Since the beginning of the lesson. I decided I'll be sitting next to you permanently, also if Soobin, my best friend, complained about that". Beomgyu nodded his head.

'Having Yeonjun as a deskmate sitting next to me all the day is worser that being his boyfriend' Beomgyu thought 'Why does he always look at me with those expression? It's making me nervous!'

"Beomgyu? Do you like skateboarding?" Yeonjun asked, tapping on Beomgyu's hand. Beomgyu looked at him, scared "How did you know I like skateboarding? Do you stak me? Are you a stalker?" he asked.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes "You're so paranoic, I asked because I like it too and maybe wanted to know if you also do... so are we going to the park today?"

Beomgyu facepalmed, his chance to talk with Yeosang just faded away. "Umm... okay. There will be Yeosang too, it's ok for you?". "Don't you want to spend some time alone with your boyfriend???" Yeonjun asked with puppy eyes.

"First: we're fake boyfriends, don't forget that. Second: I have already asked Yeosang and he said he will come so it's not your problem. Third: don't look at me with those puppy eyes I'm better than you making those things" Beomgyu said.

Yeonjun nodded "Did you knew I like pretty and cute things?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "No?" "Well, now you know it. It's a good thing get to know each other don't you think so?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu groaned "No.". He hought like that, because he knew he would start to like Yeonjun more if they would start to be more time together.

That scared Beomgyu, because he had experienced what -to fall in love with someone- is like and he alone knew he was slowly starting to like Yeonjun. And that wasn't a good thing, Beomgyu thought.

There were two ways to face up the situation: keep his feelings only for him and hope Yeonjun will find someone else before he could fall deeply, meanwhile avoiding him as much as possible OR make Yeonjun fall in love with him.

The second option was the most difficoult of course. Beomgyu thought it was too early to decide that, he wasn't not even sure about what Yeonjun really meaned to him.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

770 words

How many chapters would you like the story to have? (this sentence sound wrong to me but nvm)