♡3♡

Friday - Chemistry lesson

Beomgyu looked up at the board, where the chemistry professor had written formulas that were incomprehensible to him. He snorted and pulled out his new diary from his bag, which eventually saved him from dying of boredom so many times that week.

 He snorted and pulled out his new diary from his bag, which eventually saved him from dying of boredom so many times that week

Out of curiosity he began to browse it, reading everything he had written up till that day. On Tuesday he introduced himself, his life, his parents, the fear that they would find out he was gay and other things.

On Wednesday instead, during physics hour he had described Yeosang, when and how they had met, the things they had done together, etc. that lesson had been quite fun for Beomgyu.

On Thursday he had forgotten his diary at home.

And on Friday, that day, he was looking around for some ideas. His gaze rushed over a brown-haired boy, sitting a few rows in front of him. Chung Minjun. The guy he had fallen in love with since the end of the year before.

Of course, Beomgyu had never told anyone except Yeosang, who kept telling him to take courage and maybe ask him out. But Beomgyu had never taken the first step, he didn't know if Minjun liked men, too. Maybe he was homophobic.

Besides, if anyone at the school would know Beomgyu's sexuality, he would have been bullied for the eternity.

Beomgyu took the pen and began writing about that, and when the bell rang, he had filled two pages of the diary. Leaving class, he accidentally bumped into a blue-haired student, who said, "Hey! Be careful!"

Beomgyu didn't answer, because he saw Yeosang leaving his class and ran to him without having the time to apologize.

Yeonjun massaged his shoulder "What an asshole... He didn't even say sorry!" he complained, but soon after that he was dragged out of the classroom by Soobin. "Hurry! Kai is already in the cafeteria!" the tall boy said.

When they arrived at the cafeteria, Yeonjun and Soobin split up: one went to buy sodas and the other the food.

At the same time Yeosang and Beomgyu sat down at a table, Yeosang complaining about how math teacher had scolded him. They were about to start eating, when Beomgyu noticed that he had forgotten something to drink so he said "Sang wait a minute, I'm going to buy me a drink" and then hurried to the spot where they were selling the drinks.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu arrived at the same time in front of the bar, and without noticing each other, they said at the same time, "A coke, please." Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu and Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun.

"You!" Yeonjun said. Beomgyu looked at him confusedly "Me what?" Yeonjun crossed his arms, "You're the one who pushed me before." Beomgyu shook his head, "Oh, okay? Nevermind, I was in hurry."

Yeonjun was about to reply back when a woman put a glass of coke on the counter. One,not two. "It's going to take a while for the other glass of coke," she said, "We just finished it."

Beomgyu and Yeonjun took the glass at the same time and Yeonjun tried to snatch it from Beomgyu's hands "Hey, give it to me! I was here first!" he said.

Beomgyu squeezed the glass harder "What? I was here before you! That's my glass of cola!". Yeonjun gave him a death glare "It's not yours!" he said and Beomgyu tried to rip the glass out of his hands.

His biggest mistake. A second later Yeonjun found himself wearing a white shirt all wet and sticky, if before it was white now there was a giant brown stain on it.

Beomgyu's mouth widened, that boy deserved it, but he didn't know what his reaction would be. Yeonjun looked at his T-shirt, shifting his gaze from it to Beomgyu "MY. FUCKING. SHIRT!" he hissed.

Beomgyu slowly stepped back, stammering "S-sorry, I didn't mean to-". Yeonjun walked past him, bumping him on purpose with his shoulder. Beomgyu watched as he walked away, probably going to the bathrooms to change.

The glass of coke was still in his hand, almost empty. Slowly the boy returned to the table where Yeosang was waiting for him, bored. Beomgyu sat next to him without smiling and began to eat, probably that boy would hate him to death until the end of the year and the worst thing was, that he was also in his own class.

He mentally remembered himself to stay away from him, he didn't want to have any problems with him. 'Let's at least hope he forgets what happened...' Beomgyu thought.

Meanwhile in the bathrooms...

Yeonjun thanked his mother for giving him a hoodie that morning, he didn't want to walk around in a wet, sticky and brown T-shirt. All because of that stupid guy at the bar.

As he was changing, his name, Beomgyu, came to mind. They were also in the same class. He wouldn't easily forget what happened.

He went out of the bathroom and saw the last person he wanted to see, after Beomgyu of course. "Yeonjunnnn! Are you ok? Are you hurt? I saw what happened at the cafeteria! Let me take care of you!" a girl with the name of Ji-eun said.

Yeonjun sighed, he liked girls, but that one was following him everywhere since the first day of school. And the problem was that in his class there weren't pretty single girls to date so Ji-eun won't annoy him.

Yeonjun found Ji-eun so annoying, how that she didn't noticed Yeonjun didn't like her? He had to find a good plan to show her he wasn't interested. But, Yeonjun wuld never have imagined what the solution would be...

✧༺*❦*༻∞

973 words

next chapter tomorrow!