♡16♡

(read the author note at the end of the chapter)

Monday, History lesson

Beomgyu tried to focus on the teacher, but his mind refused to listen to what she was explaining. There were more important things to think about, like Yeonjun.

Beomgyu suddenly remembered a kdrama that he had watched long time ago, the scene where the two protagonists were in a bar for a date. One of them had ice cream on his cheek and the other one wiped it off for him.

'That's a good idea...' Beomgyu thought and then asked Yeonjun if he would like to go to an ice cream shop with him, in the afternoon.

"You mean you want to go on a date with me?" Yeonjun whispered back and Beomgyu couldn't help and blushed.

'Damn, Yeonjun... you're always making me shy' Beomgyu thought and covered his cheeks with his hands, hiding his face that was bright red.

Yeonjun shook his head and chuckled "I give you the permission to go on a date with your husband". Then he turned around on his seat, "So cute..." he whispered, but Beomgyu didn't hear him.

'Why is he like this?! I'm supposed to be the flirty one...' Beomgyu thought, still red because of what Yeonjun said.

***

Beomgyu was so immersed in his toughts that when the bell rang he almost fell from the chair, making Yeonjun laugh. At least he had been able to make him smile, and that was the best thing Beomgyu wished.

He liked his smile so damn much, so much that he had saved in the gallery all Yeonjun's instagram posts in his gallery. But that was a secret...

"GYUUU!" Yeonjun screamed in his ear, making the poor boy gasp and look at him deadly. "C'mon you're like a statue, always thinking your business... I'm hungry and the Sookai couple is waiting for us!!!" Yeonjun complained and carried Beomgyu out the class.

'The Sookai couple? The hell is that...' Beomgyu thought confused, but after some minutes he realized what Yeonjun meaned.

While him, Yeonjun and Taehyun were normally eathing their lunch (Yeosang and the rest of Ateez have different classes), Soobin and Kai were all the time lovey dovey.

"Finally you two arrived... they were making me feel like a third wheel" Taehyun groaned and fake sobbed "A minute of silence for all the single souls in this world"

Afternoon

Beomgyu and Yeonjun walked together in the park, where there was the ice cream shop. They sat on a table and oredered two ice creams in a cup, cookies for Yeonjun and vanille for Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu? I think our plan worked... it has been some time Ji-eun stopped bothering me. Maybe she had forgotten me" Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu gasped and immediately denied it "No, I don't think she forgot you. This morning I saw her in the corridor talking with her friends and looking in your direction" he lied.

"What? Why didn't you tell me before?" Yeonjun asked, but Beomgyu was saved by the waiter, who brought the ice cream cups.

Yeonjun quickly forgot Ji-eun, and Beomgyu decided it was the right moment to put in act his plan.

He ate a big spoon of ice cream, nearly freezing his brain, and made sure some of it remained on his lips. Then he looked up at Yeonjun, waiting for him to notice it.

Since Yeonjun was looking only at his ice cream Beomgyu had to get his attention. "Yeonjun? Can I try your ice cream? It looks tasty..." he said.

Yeonjun finally looked up at him, and raised his eyebrows "You have ice cream on your face" he said, pointing at Beomgyu's face.

Beomgyu widened his eyes "Oh really? Where?" he asked, self proud of how real his acting skills seemed.

"On your lips, no, more to the left, up a little..." Yeonjun explained, but Beomgyu didn't listen to him, wiping the wrong place.

He was already daydreaming about what will happe next: Yeonjun would wip the ice cream of, touching Beomgyu's lips, their eyes will meet...

"No! Not there! I already told you!" Yeonjun said for the hundreth time. He snorted and lend Beomgyu a napkin "Here, wipe the ice cream off already!".

Beomgyu blinked a few times and then took the napkin, his kdrama plan didn't work like he expected...

Yeonjun finished eating his ice cream with a big smile on his lips, but then he noticed Beomgyu didn't look as happy as him.

"Hey Beom, why do you look so angry?" Yeonjun asked curiouslyand Beomgyu crossed his arms. "Don't talk to me" he pouted and lowered his head.

"Why, did I do something wrong?" Yeonjun approached to Beomgyu and with his hands took Beomgyu's head, raising it "Look at me when I'm talking" he said.

"Why, I'm not even your boyfriend!" Beomgyu replied. "Yes you are" "No" "Yes" "I'M ONLY YOUR FAKE BOYFRIEND OK? YOU'RE ONLY USING ME FOR YOUR BENEFITS!" Beomyu almost shouted at him and then walked away.

Yeonjun shook his head, he thought everyone would like only being with him. Beomgyu didn't? What the hell had he done wrong? Well, exept threaten him by saying to all the school what he had written in the secret diary.

From his bag he took his phone and called Beomgyu, but nobody picked up the call.

He typed another time the number and waited. "Please Gyu, respond... I'm sorry, for whatever I had done... ohhh fuck" Yeonjun hung up.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

873 words

A/N  ::  ok guys, I'm REALLY sorry my latest update was 2 weeks ago, but my school started and I had a lot of homework that I haven't done to make up... (I'm kinda in troubles). From now on I'll try to update at least 1 time at week, we're at the 16th chapter and I think I'll make this book have 30. At the end of the book I'll thank all the ones who supported me with this fanfic (voting, commenting). I love you and please stay safe and health! 💕😘