♡2♡

Yeonjun walked till Soobin's parents house and knocked on the door. A sleepy boy opened it, letting out a loud yawn. "Soobin! Why are you still wearing pijama?!" Yeonjun said.

Soobin didn't seem to worry too much about it "And? It's still night!" he replied. Yeonjun shook his head, how that Soobin forgot it? "It's 7.30 am and school starts in half an hour" Yeonjun crossed his arms.

Soobin widened his eyes "School? SHIT!!! I totally forgot! Can you help me preparing?" he screamed and run in his bedroom quickly dressing up. Yeonjun followed him and prepared Soobin's bag, putting into it some new books and other things he would need.

Fifteen minutes later the two boys rushed to the bus station and luckily didn't arrive too late. Yeonjun was still complaining about his best friends when the bus stopped in front of the school.

Soobin was not listening at him like always, but looking in another direction, in fact, he was staring at a cute boy sitting two seats in front of him and Yeonjun. "Soobin? Are you even listening to me?" Yeonjun pouted.

"He's so adorable and sweet and cute..." Soobin whispered in his thoughts. Yeonjun shook him and waved in front of Soobin's eyes. "Hello? Soobin what are you staring at?" Yeonjun asked, but as he followed Soobin's eyes he could clearly see at who was his friend looking.

Yeonjun smirked "Someone's in love the first 20 minutes of the day!" he teased him. Soobin gave him a death glare "Shut up." he said and crossed his arms, trying to look angry, but of course failed.

The two boys looked at what would be their new school from that year, and Soobin widened his eyes "Whoa! How big!" he esclaimed and then ran after Yeonjun inside it. They got their schedules and then found the respective classes, luckily they were in the same.

As the bell rang a teacher came inside the classroom and then asked to Yeonjun, Soobin and another girl to present themselves to the class. The girl spoke first, followed by Yeonjun and Soobin.

"... and I'm Choi Yeonjun, please take care of me." he finished to said, going then to an empty seat in the second row. The teacher wished them a good new school year and then a boy sitting in the last row replied to her in a way Yeonjun found 'rude', but funny.

He observed that boy, he was the only sitting alone and Yeonjun could see he wasn't following the lessons, but writing something on his phone. He took his attention back to the teacher, who was explaining some things about how the school year would be.

As the bell rang, Soobin grab Yeonjun and carried him in front of another classroom. Yeonjun gave him a confused look "Soobin? Why did you bring me here?" he asked. But Soobin didn't answer and pointed at a boy, who was sitting on a table inside the room.

In fact, he was the boy that Soobin has admired all the way on the bus. Yeonjun rolled his eyes "I told you. You're in love.". Soobin shut his mouth and whispered "Shh, are you crazy? What if he hears you?"

Yeonjun smiled "Then go talk to him". Soobin looked at him like if he just said he found another best friend "No way". Yeonjun shook his head and entered the classroom, stopping in front of the cute boy.

"Hi! Do I know you?" the boy asked and Yeonjun's brain was immediately filled with plushies and sweets. "Umm... no? What's your name?" he asked, noticing Soobin's horrified face looking in his direction.

"My name's Huening Kai, but you can call me just Kai! And what's your name?" Kai said. "My name's Yeonjun, and that boy right there is Soobin, he's my friend." Yeonjun pointed at Soobin, who was still looking at them.

Kai stood up and went to Soobin "Hi Soobin! Your friend Yeonjun told me your name! Wanna go to lunch together after the lessons?" Kai said and Soobin looked at Yeonjun in panic. Yeonjun knew very well that expression, the one help-me-it-is-your-fault.

He patted a hand on Kai's shoulder "Of course we'd like to eat together! See ya soon then!". Then he walked away, carrying Soobin who was still a blushing mess.

When they reached their classroom Soobin let out a loud sigh of relief "Damn! He's too cute! His voice is cute, his face is cute, his hair is cute, his smile is cute, his eyes are cute, his cheeks are cute... even his hands are cute!"

Yeonjun chuckled "And you're telling me you are NOT in love. Just look at how you talk about him.". Soobin hid his head in his hoodie and let out a "Shut up.". Yeonjun looked around and saw the boy from the last row walking in the room talking with another boy not from their class.

Beomgyu and Yeosang walked in Beomgyu's class while talking about Yeosang's new desk-mate Wooyoung. "Trust me, he's sooo annoying!" Yeosang complained and Beomgyu laughed at him "Look there" he pointed at his seat "I'm sitting alone! Luckily!".

Beomgyu and Yeosang continued talking, Yeonjun observing them not because he was a stalker, but because they seemed a bit more interesting than the other students. "You know what? I got and idea for you, since you will have such boring classes without me!" Yeosang said.

Beomgyu looked at his best friend, curious about what Yeosang was going to say next. "I thought it would be cool writing a diary. Like a SECRET diary! Only for you" Yeosang whispered in his ear.

Beomgyu nodded, attracted by the idea "I like the idea... what if someone read the secret thing I wrote in it?". Yeosang shook his head "This won't happen"

✧༺*❦*༻∞

968 words

Are you sure about that, Yeosang?

Next chapter when I can because today I discovered I had a school mail and now I have like 30 mails from the teachers with the homework from March... seems that I will have to work also during the night...