♡17♡

+x+

Beomgyu quickly leaved the cafe, all he knew was that he needed to go away from Yeonjun. When he was joking about them being boyfriends, Beomgyu didn't help but thought about the reality. Yeonjun was only using him.

At the end he was the one who created all that by asking Beomgyu to be his fake boyfriend, but Beomgyu felt guiltly since he had trusted an asshole like him.

Now he didn't even know if he hated or still felt something about him, it all was so unclear...

Beomgyu heard his phone buzzing, but didn't pick up the call because talk to him was the last thing he wished in that moment.

In the moments like that he needed a special person to comfort him, and that was his best friend Yeosang. Beomgyu also needed someone to talk about what really happened between him and Yeonjun, since all apart Ji-eun thought they were a couple.

15 minutes later he knocked at Yeosang's house door, and hugged him as soon as he saw him. Yeosang was confused about Beomgyu's actions, but didn't say anything and just let him in.

"So, what happened?" Yeosang asked and right in that moment Beomgyu's phone buzzed, Yeonjun again.

Beomgyu just threw the phone on the floor and screamed "YOU STUPID BITCH DON'T CALL ME EVER AGAIN". Yeosang glared at him, now knowing there had to be something on with his friend.

Beomgyu looked at Yeosang and lowered his head like a scolded puppy. "Sangie, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this before..." he almost whispered.

Yeosang nodded and reassured him. "I-i... you knew I had just started writing that secret diary right? Well, one day I forgot it somewhere and Yeonjun found it. Back there me and him weren't so good friends, in fact we hated each other, like very much. So, when he found the diary he read about my old crush on Minjun, and said that if I don't be his fake boyfriend he'd say to all the school my sexuality since he photographed my diary."

Yeosang interrupted him "Wait why Yeonjun wanted you to be his fake boyfriend?"

"There's a certain Ji-eun who annoy him and she doesn't understand that he doesn't like her... so I helped him with that, but I fucking ended to like him. The thing that I don't understand is why he's always flirting with be, but when I'm the one asking him something he returns back straight, as I'm only and alternative to him..." Beomgyu sighed.

Yeosang hugged him tightly, knowing in those situations his friend needed someone to comfort and hug him. He'd never imagine what Yeonjun did to his Beomgyu.

"I'm gonna kill that motherfucker" he whispered and winked to Beomgyu. "But don't ever leave me alone with Jongho again"

Beomgyu chuckled and a small smile appeared on his lips "I won't, I won't. The next time I'll just accidentally push you into him"

Yeosang hit him jokingly, happy he have been able to cheer Beomgyu's mood a bit up. Friends are also meant to that, and Yeosang would never leave his friend alone.

+x+

Yeonjun slammed the phone on the table, giving up on trying to call Beomgyu. He walked out the bar and saw dark clouds in the sky. 'Ohh shit, let's hope it won't rain' he thought annoyed.

Some seconds later he felt a rain goccia dropped on his head and cursed since he hadn't any umbrella. That day wasn't absolutely a good day for him.

Beomgyu's words were still in his head: 'I'm only your fake boyfriend. You're just using me for your benefits'.

Yeonjun thought Beomgyu might be right about that. Yeonjun shook his head "It's not my fault, it's him who forgot that fucking diary in the art class. And that he ruined my shirt." he tried to convince himself.

But he didn't looked at how selfish he was being in that moment. The truth was that his mind was a mess, because also if he wouldn't admit it, he might have feeling for Beomgyu. Real ones, but hidden from himself.

He has always thought about himself being straight, and liking a boy seemed so strange and confusing to him. But there was a thing he knew since ever.

Beomgyu was so damn cute, like really cute. That had been the first thing that Yeonjun noticed in Beomgyu. He could be either an asshole, but he would remain cute.

When he arrived at home he firstly opened his laptop and search informations about people's gender, and if it was a good thing to like someone of your same gender.

He didn't expect at all getting to know how many people on the Earth are actually gay, and that in some countries they can legally marry each other.

But there was a problem that a lot of bi-people, gays, lesbians etc. had been through. The others appreciation, for example the parent's one.

Just imagine telling your parents you like someone that's your same gender, if you're luck they'll accept you as you are, but if you're not, then you're really in troubles.

Yeonjun closed his laptop, still thinking about what he just read and went directly to sleep also if it was 6pm. He couldn't bear another five hours with all that in his mind.

"What is wrong with me?" Yeonjun sighed and put his head under the pillow, hoping he'll fall asleep quickly.

+x+

902 words

Thoughts on this chapter? I tried to describe as real as possible how Yeonjun going through this it's like... I actually knew some thank to all the Thai bl's I've been watching during the quarantine;

Anyway thanks for reading, voting and commenting (srsly your comments always make me laugh); hope this isn't getting too boring