♡5♡

Yeonjun's room

Yeonjun threw his school bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, he had waited all the afternoon to read that diary. And he was also interested about who the boy could be, of course someone in his school.

He opened the diary and a scent of strawberries flooded him, he hadn't realized it before. 'It seems... strawberry candy flavour.' Yeonjun thought 'The diary's owner might likes candies...'.

Then his eyes went to the writings on the second page. Yeonjun made sure he was lying in a comfortable position and then started reading from the point where he had stopped.

~~~

Wednesday, 3rd day of school

Oh yeah, I'm back. Right now I'm having another shitty physics lesson... today I thought at writing about Yeosang, my best friend. I really care about him, also if I didn't show him this perspective of mine. I'm glad to have him as a friend, I couldn't wish anyone more funny and caring than him.

We meet three years ago, in our school. He was in another class than mine, that's why we didn't know each other yet. I remember one day I was in a supermarket, at the cash, but I hadn't been able to found my wallet. The cashier was about to send me out because I hadn't the money to pay what I had bought, when Yeosang helped me, giving to me the money I needed.

I was so lucky, because then I had been able to buy the present for a girl that I liked. Since that day, I and Yeosang kept chatting and hang out at school, but nothing really special had happened.

We've become closer to each other a week later, when I found out the girl I liked didn't loved me back. It had been a really hard time for me, and Yeosang had been the only one who took care of me in those days.

A year later, we've become inseparable, we went everywhere together. Someone thought we were dating, and that's when I found out my best friend was into men. We almost fighted that time, but at the end I apologized to him for thinking he was wrong.

I was worried he actually liked me, but I didn't want to end our friendship. There had been a time when I had feelings for him, but that passed when I fell in love with a boy from my class. Right. I'm also gay.

When Yeosang found out my sexuality wasn't straight anymore he kept teasing me for a long time. Until, we discovered that boy was also gay. I was so happy, thinking I had a chance with him!

But we also discovered he was in relationship, he had a boyfriend. I remember I cried, Yeosang comforting me like always. From that time I decided to not fall in love anymore... life can be so mean sometimes.

But now, me and Yeosang are doing great. We've passed a great summer together and we had really a lot of fun. And there's a secret thing I discovered this summer: he's afraid of-... ok I'm not gonna say it. If he finds out I wrote it down in this diary he will kill me for sure.

...

Friday, 5th day of school

I said I decided to not fall in love anymore? Well, I'm not too sure about that. There's a boy in my class on who I have a crush since a few months. But, I'm trying not to love him too much, becouse I don't know if he even knows I like him.

His name is Minjun and he's so damn hot. Yeosang told me to at least try to get his attention or to ask him out, but I'll never do a thing like this. First, he might be stright. Second, he might tell other people about me and I don't want to get teased for this.

I think I'm stupid writing such things in a diary I would probably lose one day, but I'm writing this. But it helps, lessons aren't so boring like once... now I gotta go becouse in some seconds the bell's going to ring and I have to hurry up since Yeosang is waiting for me.

~~~

Yeonjun closed the diary, frustrated the boy who wrote it didn't continue with writing. It was interesting, getting to know secrets about a stranger.

He sat on his bed and thought about what he had read. I was his first time, reading something a gay boy had written.

He really didn't know how a relationship between two boys might be, because he was straight.

Or, he thought he was actually straight.

Then, he suddenly remembered one precise thing, in fact, one precise name: Minjun. Yeonjun eyes widened 'Minjun? That's the boy who sits some seats from me in class!' he thought.

'That means, the boy who wrote this diary... is in my class. Oh shit, I have to tell Soobin!' Yeonjun grabbed his phone, but then remembered that day Soobin had asked Kai out on a "date".

He decided he would wait till the next day when he'll try to find out who's actually the boy who wrote the diary. He didn't thought about what he'll say to that boy at all, all he had on his mind was just to find out who it was.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

886 words

Yeonjun's chapter + more about Beomgyu's past