♡18♡

The next day ...

Yeonjun arrived at school earlier than normal, and that because he wanted to talk with Beomgyu. He just couldn't live with that guiltly feeling he gave him plus, he wanted to apologize.

That night he fell asleep very late, while trying to decide what do to. He came up with a solution, he will tell Beomgyu that they no longer have to act like boyfriends, but like normal friends.

Some minutes later Yeonjun saw Beomgyu walking in the school with Yeosang, and he ran in his direction.

Beomgyu's happy smile disappeared as soon as he saw him and an annoyed look took place on his face.

Yeonjun opened his mouth to speak, but Beomgyu interrupted him "If you need me for your stupid acting flirt in front of Ji-eun then shut up please. I can't stand you."

Yeonjun shook his head "No it's not that-"

"Bye bye, me and Yeosang have school and I don't want to be late because of you." Beomgyu replied back with a victory smirk on his lips.

He turned around and walked away with Yeosang. "Hey wait we're in the same class!" Yeonjun shouted back.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes "Annoying." Yeosang patted his head "You're a good student." he said, happy about how Beomgyu had been able to talk to Yeonjun.

Beomgyu was also satisfied, but internally he felt that he still loved Yeonjun a little. He didn't feel bad at all talking like that to him since Yeonjun was the one who started all that.

And Yeonjun? Normally would be mad if someone spoke to him in the way Beomgyu did, but that time he felt sad. He had just started to appreciate Beomgyu and yet he was left alone.

In class ...

During all the lessons Yeonjun tried to take Beomgyu's attention, and Beomgyu kept ignoring him.

When the bell rang and all the students went to the cafeteria for lunch, Yeonjun waited for Beomgyu at the class entrance, and when he saw him coming he grabbed his arm.

"Please, can you listen to me?" Yeonjun begged him, but Beomgyu ritrasse il braccio a sé. "There's no reason about it" he said.

"That's because you are fucking ignoring me!" Yeonjun almost yelled, losing his polite behaviour and returning to the savage boy he was inside.

Beomgyu went red "Don't talk to me like this". Yeonjun raised his eyebrows "I talk however the fuck I want"

"Oh look! I have to go now, guess I haven't enough time to stay and listen to your shitty things." Beomgyu said, walking past Yeonjun.

Yeonjun face palmed, why did he just acted like that?

It all returned the way it was not so long time before, when they were hating each other.

***

"You and wifey argued?" the soft Huening Kai voice asked, and Yeonjun realized him, Soobin and Taehyun heard everything.

Yeonjun smiled at Kai "Beomgyu isn't my wife." he underlined those words. Kai looked at him with a sad look "Oh, I thought it since he was always so kind to you..."

Yeonjun smiled at Kai nervousely "Let's not talk about Beomgyu" he said embarassed.

Soobin and Kai exchanged a confused look to each other, but decided to not say anything and followed Yeonjun to the cafeteria.

While all this happened Taehyun hadn't say anything, but thought how Yeonjun had been stupid.

Stupid to not see how Beomgyu always looked at him in a special way, stupid to not notice he hadn't been faking his smile and red cheeks, stupid to lose someone like Beomgyu, just by the fact of Yeonjun being too much scared to do the first move.

"When is this kdrama going to end?" Taehyun sighed.

'Maybe I can help Yeonjun with this... hoping it all won't end again like now' he thought.

Till that moment he had openly ignored Beomgyu and Yeonjun and didn't talk when they were eating at the same table. Since he was a quiet and silence person he had remained silent, but observed carefully all what happened.

Taehyun was known in the school as the quiet boy to not mess up with. Let's say he irradiated a superior and swag aura all around him.

He couldn't leave his Yeongyu ship broken like that, maybe that was the right time to enter the scene.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

717 words

I need more Taehyun. That's it.

I alredy wrote down some notes about the next chapters, so expect me to upload soon :)

Since this summer my family is going somewhere on holiday, I wanted to reach at least 22 chapters before going (the book will have about 30 or so...)