♡20♡

Friday morning

Beomgyu entered his class, happier than the other days because the school week was finally going to end.

Approaching his table he saw Taehyun talking with Yeonjun, but as soon as they noticed Beomgyu coming over them they immediately stopped.

Beomgyu looked at them in confusion, but decided to say nothing, in fact it wasn't his business. Taehyun quickly greeted both of them and hurried in his classroom while Beomgyu asked Yeonjun if he has already decided what to wear at the party.

Yeonjun nodded "But I'm not telling you, it's a surprise!" he said smiling brightly.

Beomgyu chuckled (his usual habit) "Okay, okay... I'll see then!"

Yeonjun felt strange feeling in his chest 'So cute!' he thought not even realizing he was staring at him.

Beomgyu felt Yeojun's eyes on him and looked away embarassed and nervous. 'At least he didn't kiss me on the cheek today...'

***

Beomgyu looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall next to the door and counted "3...2...1..." the bell rang  on time and all the students rushed out their classes.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu stood up in the same moment, but they were interrupted by the professor "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I dismiss you." he said with a victory smirk on his face.

Beomgyu looked at him with a grimace "That's sweet... but no thanks" he said out loud. Then he walked out the class waving at the professor who was yelling something on him.

He reached the cafeteria and searched for Yeosang. "Hey Sang today I'm not coming to the park" Beomgyu said as soon as he saw him.

Yeosang pushed Wooyoung back to San since he was being loud as hell as usual.  "What? Why can't you come? It's the only moment in the year when you go out and finally breathe oxygen!" he complained, but Beomgyu was already walking away.

"I'm sick I have to go home" Yeosang heard him saying and then returned eating his lunch being careful to not stare for too long at Jongho or compliment Wooyoung.

Yeonjun, Taehyun, Soobin and Kai had just taken their food when Beomgyu reached them at their lunch table. "Aren't you afraid of going to the principal or something?" Yeonjun asked him, reffering to what happened in class before. Beomgyu shook his head, even the principal would have agreed with him.

"And your parents say nothing?" Yeonjun said, but then remembered what Beomgyu had written in the diary. "Oh... sorry. I didn't want to bring them up."

Beomgyu shook his head again "It's fine. They just seem so... far away from me. They let me do whatever I want, I guess it's a not good way to educate their own son but it's okay. It's probablz better than having super strict parents."

When he finished talking his friends were all silent and Beomgyu became nervous. "Why are you all staring at me? Go back talking!" Then he waved in front of Yeonjun's eyes, who gasped and looked away "Uh... I-i was t-thinking" he stuttered, regretting it after some seconds.

'Why did I stuttered like that? Oh god...' he thought visibly embarassed, which didn't happen often. He had already created a school image of himself, in which he was confident.

After they all had finished eating they walked out the grey building, Yeonjun and Beomgyu split from the other three boys since Yeonjun promised (begged) Beomgyu he would drive him home. In the car they talked mostly about the party and then Yeonjun put on some music, lowering down the windows and turning up the volume so everyone knew what good music is.

That day, they listened to Yeonjun's beautiful Day6 playlist. Beomgyu had noticed that every day he would change playlist as the way he was feeling. For example if he was sad he would choose really sad songs that made them both cry (and that had been strange when the other people saw two boys crying like children), but luckily that happened rarely, Yeonjun was rather a happy soul.

The best was the day after they had made up, back then Yeonjun was so happy they passed all the road home listening to Fancy by Twice while singing. That had been pretty strange too.

Yeonjun stopped the car in front of Beomgyu's home and turned the music off. "See you at 5pm!" Beomgyu said and made to loosen his belt, but froze as soon as he saw Yeonjun's face approaching him.

'O my gosh what's he doing, HOLY FUCK HEART STOP BEATING SO FAST' was the only thought in Beomgyu's mind.

Then he noticed Yeonjun's hand which loosened his belt instead. After that Yeonjun went back to his seat and smiled "What? Am I being not kind enough?"

Beomgyu somehow managed to nod and tried to step off from that car as soon as possible, but Yeonjun was faster and leaved a small peck on his cheek.

Beomgyu stumbled out the car not even greeting back and ran inside his house, where he was safe.

"Why is he like this? WHY?" he questioned and only then saw his mom was looking at him.

"Do you need something?" she asked worried as always and Beomgyu tried to calm her down. "No mom. I'm totally fine. By the way when's dad returning home?" Beomgyu asked changing the subject.

"He hasn't phoned yet." his mom sighed and Beomgyu groaned "It's a week he doesn't even respond to your calls! Isn't it a bit strange?" His mom shook her head nervously and sat on the sofa "You know he has a lot of work and that he has to travel a lot abroad..." she explained for the hundreth time.

Beomgyu decided to not reply back and made and excuse "I have a lot of work to do since I'm going to a party with Yeonjun at 5pm" he said, knowing exactly what his mother will say next.

"Have fun at the party honey." she said and Beomgyu walked up the stairs. 'She could at least ask me when I'm coming back, where I'm going, who will be there, who is Yeonjun... but nothing.' he thought.

Beomgyu jumped on his bed and nearly broke it, then he remained there with his mind that won't stop bringing up thoughts about his dad and mom, Yeonjun, the party, Yeosang ...

He streched his arms and closed his eyes "A short little nap won't waste" he muttered and hugged one of the many pillows, falling asleep.

✧༺*❦*༻∞

1043 words, thank u for voting!

Longer 20th chapter :) (we're so far already omg I'm proud of me)

Idk if someone of u has published a book, but if yes then please tell me so I'll add it in my reading list! (since you support this fanfic I wanna do the same with yours)