🔶 28 - Little Brother 🔶

Fudge me, I forgot to put warning on the last chapter. I deeply apologized if I triggered or offended some of you. I added warning to that chapter already but I know it's too late since it has already been seen by all of you. I'll put warning next time. Yall can slap thy author's face if yall want. It's my mistake anyway...

//sighs

Yall can hate meh if ya want...T^T

====================================

[Cahaya's POV]

Monday, an exciting weekday for me. Well, I guess it's time to start the day nice, right?

"Hey, Cahaya!" Air greeted, as he went towards me.

I grinned at him. "Hey, Air!" I replied, as we walked through the hallway.

"By the way, do you wanna hang out after school?" Air asked, making me nodded immediately and eagerly at his question.

"Yeah, yeah! Let's do it!" I cheerfully replied, chuckling afterwards. "Don't forget Petir, of course."

"Yeah, I know."

We then spotted our lightning elemental friend, Petir, getting something on his locker. Me and Air decided to scare him by me, hiding behind his locker and as he closed it, I'll surprise him off.

The two of us then went near Petir, with me hiding behind his locker door and waited for my time to do the plan. After he closed his locker door, I then surprised him, causing our poor friend to get startled by my sudden appearance. Air was only behind me, laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop that or I'll electrocute you!" Petir threatened while glaring at me.

"Geez! Alright, alright!" I quickly said as I raised both of my hands up in surrender. "Chill out, bro!" I added, dropping my hands back down to my sides and grinned.

Our lightning elemental friend sighed and raised a brow at us. "What do you guys want?" He asked, with both of his hands crossed on his chest.

"We want you to hang out with us to watch a movie in the cinema later on after school!" Air said, as he smiled widely.

"Sorry, I can't..." Petir declined, which made me and Air's smile dropped at the same time and looked at him in disbelief. "Maybe some other time?" He suggested while shrugging his shoulders and started walking towards his next class.

'Heh, maybe because of someone...' I thought, as I chuckled bitterly.

"You declined because of your little brother, isn't it?" I asked, narrowing my eyes directly at Petir. The latter turned around and faced me with a frown.

"Alright then, let's play the choosing game." I smirked as I clapped my hands, making the lightning element narrowed his eyes into slits.

"Us or your little brother?" I questioned, grinning widely at Petir. "Heh, hard to choose between the two, isn't it?" I scoffed, crossing both of my arms  on my chest.

"Let me tell you this, if you choose us, you can have all the fun you wanted." I said, snickering. "All what you really wanted to do in your life." I added.

"But, if you will choose your little brother, you will lose your only friends that you have right now..." I stated, grinning evilly afterwards.

"Besides, you and your little brother always see each other at home, right? So, it's not really a big deal to decide who are you going to choose between us." I added, chuckling wickedly.

Petir became silent as he thinks deeply in his thoughts. Few minutes had passed since he was choosing whom to pick, Geez, why is he having a hard time choosing between us and his little brother?