The Prefects Bathroom

TW: there are mentions of self-harm in this chapter

Also, I do know that there is no way to get rid of the dark mark but in this fanfic I changed the story so that the less loyal you are to Voldemort the more it fades cause I think it adds to the story, sorry.

Chapter Nine

Hermione walked back to the common room thinking about the potions class. Draco had smelled vanilla. 

That's a bit odd, she thought. 

He had also smelled daisies... DAISIES, Hermione froze. 

"How could I have been so naive," she complained to herself "I need to find Draco right now".

Her thoughtful walking pace had turned to a sprint as she raced back to the common room. She slipped through the entrance and ran up to Harry's dorm, throwing open his trunk. She threw his clothes, his books and unfortunately, his undergarments aside before she found a blank piece of parchment.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" She muttered pointing her wand at the parchment. Slowly ink spread across the page forming a map of Hogwarts, she saw Draco moving towards the Prefects bathroom.

She tapped the map again with her wand saying, "mischief managed." 

Hurriedly she threw Harry's clothes back into his trunk and headed for the fifth floor.

------

Draco entered the prefect's bathroom, locking the door behind him. He was always taken aback by the immense size of the bath. It was at least the size of a small swimming pool surrounded by giant colored windows that let colorful light into the room. It was surrounded by thousands of silver taps of different shapes and sizes.

He turned on of the many taps and sat mesmerized by the pink bubbles flowing out of it. 

"Is poor old Dra Dra back again?" a squawky voice said interrupting his thoughts. 

Draco sighed and turned around, "Leave me alone Myrtle."

"Oh come on, What's on your mind," Moaning Myrtle questioned.

Hermione was on his mind. The daisy she had given him when they stayed up all night talking at the foot of a tree and the way her hair always smelled of vanilla.

He was sure she had also thought of him, The new parchment used every time they studied together, the freshly mowed grass he tackled her into and his spearmint toothpaste. Or maybe he was just making it up, maybe she hated his guts, maybe he was being a delusional, deranged idiot.

He sighed, ignoring Myrtle and turned off the tap. He stared at the warm, inviting, bubbly water and quickly stripped off his clothes, except for his boxers as he was still aware of Myrtle watching him.

The blonde boy moaned quietly as he slipped into the bath. The warm water wrapped around him and he felt his whole body relax. 

-------

Hermione approached the door to the bathroom and silently whispered the password. She tried the handle but it was locked. She sighed and pointed her wand at the door "alohomora," she muttered and tried the handle again. This time the door swung open, she stepped inside and quickly closed it behind her.

Draco looked up when heard the door close. He was shocked when he saw Hermione standing by the door and he pulled the bubbles closer to him. "Hermione," he groaned "Get out!"

Hermione quickly drew her eyes away from his abs. "Nice Boxers," She teased giggling "I need to talk to you."

"Well if you can't tell I'm slightly busy here," He snapped before raising his eyebrows "Unless you want to join me."

Now it was Hermione's turn to glare, "I would never get in a bath, naked, with you Draco Lucius Malfoy."

"I never said you had to be naked," He answered quickly, "I wouldn't suggest it since she's watching." He tilted his head towards the ghost girl.

Hermione studied him for a second before finally giving in. She had to admit the bath did look extremely enticing. 

"Fine, but close your eyes, I'm not giving you a striptease," She said rather sternly. Malfoy laughed and put his hand over his eyes. Hermione dropped her robes and stripped off her top and bottoms. 

She slipped into the bath wearing only her bra and panties.

Draco dropped his hand when he a small splash and he saw Hermione slip into the water. She had definitely grown into her body, he thought before mentally slapping himself for ever looking at her like that. 

He moved forward towards her and grabbed her waist.

Hermione felt his arms slip around her waist as he pulled her closer. Her skin burned where it made contact with his and she could feel the electricity racing through her blood. Her heart fluttered and her breath caught in her throat. 

He placed his head on her shoulder, "So what did you want to talk about," he asked. 

Hermione arched her back at his fresh, hot breath on her neck. She couldn't think straight and she was too scared what would come out of her mouth if she tried to talk so she pulled away from him and slipped under the water.

Her mind cleared instantly as she floated weightlessly. She felt her hair dance behind her as the water enfolded her in a warm embrace. 

Slowly the hand on her lungs tightened and she pushed back up to the surface of the water searching for air.

She inhaled deeply as she resurfaced, mustering all the Gryfindor courage she had before turning to face Draco.  

"When I smelled the potion... I think I smelled you" Hermione stuttered. She dropped her head waiting for his cold, cruel laughter.

Draco froze, so he was right. He couldn't do this to her, he couldn't involve her in his life. 

He couldn't hurt her.

"Mione, you don't want this, you don't want me," he said softly. She looked up, gazing into his stormy grey eyes. 

"How do you know what I want," she whimpered her face glowing red.

Draco stood for a moment staring at the girl before sighing and running his hands through his hair. 

Cautiously, the boy held out his left arm with his wrist facing up. Hermione's breath caught in her throat as she saw what he was showing her. She felt her heart stop in her chest as she grabbed the boy's trembling hand. She traced the long white scars that covered his faded dark mark. 

"They're old" Draco whispered so quietly that it was barely audible.

Hermione looked up and saw the tears falling from Draco's. She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"I'm damaged goods, Hermione. You don't want that, no one does," Draco sobbed. 

Hermione placed a soft kiss on his cheek "Stop trying to get rid of me Draco, I'm not scared of you and I'm not going anywhere."

I really liked writing this chapter hehe xx

"