Interviews

The door opened loudly and they quickly pulled away from each other.

Harry, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Pansy, Blaise, Sirius, Lupin, McGonagall, Severus, Narcissa, Alastor, Kingsley, Charlie, Bill, Molly and Arthur entered the room talking loudly.

Their attention slowly turned towards Hermione who was sitting in Draco's lap with wide eyes.

She nestled her bright red face into his neck and Draco grinned at Sirius.

"Looks like you two sorted stuff out," he chuckled sharing a look with Draco.

"Sirius," Molly warned glaring at the smirking man.

Alastor pushed his way forward and flicked his wand causing extra chairs and couches to appear in McGonagalls office.

Everyone bustled around taking seats and Hermione finally noticed Ron talking to Harry.

She tensed and Draco followed her gaze to Ron.

"Do you need to go out side for a sec," He whispered in her ear and she nodded.

Draco caught Sirius eye and subtly nodded between Hermione and Ron and then towards the door.

Sirius understood him and signalled for him to leave. Draco took Hermione's hand and lead her towards the door.

"Where are you two going," Molly said sternly standing up.

"It's fine," Sirius muttered giving her an 'i'll-explain-later-look'

Mrs Weasley sighed but sat down and let the two students leave.

they walked out of the door and stopped out in the hallway.

Hermione was shaking and she looked pale. Draco pulled her into his arms and rubbed circles on her back, humming softly in her ear.

"He was under a curse and you're safe now," he muttered.

Hermione whimpered slightly and he hugged her tighter.

"I won't let anyone hurt you, I love you so much," he cooed and she smiled softly.

He began placing small, soft kissed down her neck and she hummed with satisfaction, letting her head loll to the side.

Draco looked back up at her and cupped her face in his hands.

"You are the bravest girl I know," he said before kissing her quickly.

Hermione wished she could stay like this forever. In his arms, safe and warm but unfortunately he pulled away.

"Come on, they are probably waiting for us," He smiled as they walked back through the door.

Draco sat back down on a couch with Hermione snuggled into his chest. Draco noticed Mad eye smirking and he shivered at the thought of his mechanical eye watching them outside.

Sirius walked over to Kingsley who was sitting next to Draco and Hermione.

He talked to him quietly before Kingsley stood up and Sirius sat in his seat.

Draco looked over at Kingsley who was now sitting next to Lupin.

"If you need a break just tell me," He heard Sirius whisper into his ear and he nodded slightly.

"Alright should we get started," Lupin said and the chatter died down.

"Let's start with discipline," Snape muttered icily and all the students tensed up, sharing looks,

"Right well, you will all be staying in the same dorm you where sharing before. On the weekends you will be staying inside the school and curfew will be straight after dinner," McGonagall informed.