Truth or Dare

TW: slight sexual assault, it's not that bad don't worry.

"The hell is wizards truth or dare," Harry groaned from where he was laying on the couch.

"A magic bound game of truth or dare where you have to complete the task or answer the question and if you don't the game will slowly and painfully kill you," Hermione explained, "The ministry banned it because people kept dying,"

"Ohh yeah let's fucking do it," Harry yelled getting excited.

"This is such a dumb idea but I'm in," an extremely drunk Hermione grinned.

"If Hermione is playing, I'll play," Ginny chirped up.

"Ok if you don't want to play leave but just don't tell anyone," Pansy said and everyone stayed where they were.

"Harry should initiate the game since he's probably the strongest wizard out of all of us," Draco announced and Harry shot him a smirk.

"I mean I am the chosen one," Harry teased and Hermione smacked him round the head.

"Ow sorry, just tell me how to do it," He grimaced in pain.

"Right we all cut our hands, so it draws blood, then connect our hands and Harry has to chant 'veritatem vel provocatio' and then we all repeat it after him," Draco slurred, explained to Harry who nodded.

They all took turns making a small cut on their palm with a broken piece of glass, wincing slightly.

"veritatem vel provocatio" Harry chanted loudly once all of their hands were connected.

"VERITATEM VEL PROVACATIO," They all repeated loudly and a gold spark shot up into the air.

Cautiously they stepped back and looked at their hands. A long gold scar was in the place where the cut on their hand had once been.

"Well I guess the game has begun," Pansy tweeted excitedly and they all sat down on the beanbags they had arranged in a circle.

"Right I'll go first," Draco stated, "Luna Truth or Dare," he asked.

"Um I'll be safe and start with a truth," she gulped nervously.

"Ok, what's your deepest secret," He smirked and but Luna just smiled sweetly.

"Oh um, I'm bi," She smiled and everyone raised their eyebrows but she just continued the game.

"Draco Truth or Dare," she beamed.

"Truth," Draco said quickly.

"What's your biggest turn on," She asked and everyone once again raised their eyebrows at her upfront question.

Draco hesitated although quickly regretted it as he felt a stabbing pain in his chest, "Hermione," he groaned clutching his chest although the pain disappeared immediately.

Everyone burst out laughing and Hermione blushed crimson, while Draco shot a glare at Luna.

"Ginny Truth or Dare," He asked still angry.

"Dare," She replied with a grin.

A wide smirk crossed Draco's face, "makeout with Luna."

"That's my girlfriend you git," Harry yelled.

"Oh Harry calm down, I'll make it up to you later," Ginny winked and Harry crossed his arms sulking as Ginny climbed onto Luna's lap and starting to kiss her passionately.

"Ok ok, that's enough," Harry complained and Ginny laughed and moved back to sit next to her boyfriend while Luna smiled widely.

"Ok Pansy, Truth or Dare," Ginny asked.