Agreement

Chapter 18

"Hey bud, how are you feeling," Sirius said flicking on the light. Draco pulled the covers over his head in an attempt to go back to sleep.  Sirius laughed and shook his head, he grabbed a pillow off the floor and threw it at the lump under the covers. He heard a groan as Draco poked his up from under the covers, still squeezing his eyes shut.

"Trackies," the blonde boy whispered in a tired, hoarse voice as he reached out blindly. Sirius rolled his eyes and threw the boy a pair of grey trackies from the floor. 

Draco scrambled under the covers to pull them on before sitting up and stretching his arms out.

"Do you want a top as well," Sirius asked the shirtless boy but Draco just scrunched up his nose and shook his head. 

He slowly opened his eyes and jumped slightly when Sirius raised his wand to point at him and uttered the word "Episkey."

"Jeez, you could have warned me, I thought you weren't healing us with magic," Draco growled when he felt his ankle and wrist flick back into place. 

"Well yeah but that was just a threat, You want to come downstairs for a coffee," Sirius asked.  

The boy hummed in response and slipped out of bed. He cautiously placed his previously injured foot on the floor before concluding that it was fully healed and following after Sirius.

--- 

Harry entered the kitchen to find a shirtless Malfoy deep in conversation with Sirius. 

"Don't you have the decency to put a top on," Harry sighed as he stood in the doorway. 

Draco turned to face him while taking a long bite out of the apple in his hand and flexing his abs, "Like what you see Potter."

Harry shot him a glare, "I'll come back when there aren't half-naked gits walking around our kitchen,"  he snapped and turned around to make a dramatic exit.

Draco and Sirius burst out laughing, "Great progress," Sirius teased sarcastically.

"I'm surprised he didn't break my nose," Draco confessed smirking and raising his eyebrows. 

Sirius laughed once again, "Any way you better go get changed, you're coming out with me," He stated patting Draco on the back and steering him towards the stairs.

Draco sighed loudly and huffed back up to his room to get changed.

---

Draco returned downstairs to hear a familiar laugh echoing from the lounge. He followed the sound curiously to find his favorite redhead sitting on the couch giggling with Hermione.

"Gin what are you doing here," he asked curiously. The girl spun around at the sound of his voice and looked up with a wide smile. 

"Dray," she exclaimed grabbing his arm and dragging him to sit beside her, "Me and Hermione are going out shopping and Harry's already left to go out with Ron." 

"We would invite you but apparently Sirius wants to take you out for coffee," Hermione added quickly.

"Way to ruin the surprise," Sirius's hearty chuckle rang out as he exited from the kitchen. 

He gestured towards the door, "Wanna head out," he asked although it didn't sound like a question. Draco nodded and stood up, giving Hermione a quick kiss on the forehead, before heading out the door.

They walked for a while in silence until they reached a quaint coffee shop on the corner of the street. It was small but bustling with muggles who didn't give them a second glance as they entered, some even greeted Sirius in a friendly manner while Draco stood awkwardly waiting for him to hurry up. Eventually, they made their way inside, it was dimly lit and smelled of cinnamon. As they approached the counter a small lady, wearing a dirty apron over a pink blouse, popped up from behind it. She was plump with rosy cheeks and freckles. She had curly blonde locks that were tied back loosely with a white ribbon and wise, bright blue eyes that twinkled softly.