Hangover

TW: mentions of self harm

Chapter 13

Hermione woke the next morning to Blaise standing at the door, she sat up slightly waking Draco. He instantly rolled over and threw up into the bucket beside him before going back to sleep.

"Tough night," Blaise asked pointing at Draco and Hermione nodded, "You know you better get up and stuff, class starts soon." he added.

"Oh about that, I need a favor, I need you to go to McGonagall and tell her to excuse me and Draco from classes for the rest of the day and if she asks why just say it's important or make something up, oh and tell her not to tell Sirius or Lupin and tell her not to check up on us, no one needs to know this happened," Hermione asked, she watched as Blase slowly took in the information.

"So you want me to lie to the head of the school and ask her to give you the day off but I can't tell her why," He confirmed and Hermione nodded.

"Come on please, she's not that scary, just tell her to trust me and take Pansy or something," Hermione begged and finally Blaise nodded leaving the room without a word.

------

Pansy and Blaise finally found McGonagall talking to two men. She looked around as she saw the two Slytherins run up to her.

"Professor," Blaise said panting, "Um well um."

"Spit it out Mr Zabini, I have things to do," She said frowning at the boy.

"Hermione said that her and Draco need to be excused from lessons today but we can't tell you why and you can't tell Harry and um Lupin and Sirius and she said to trust her and that it's important,"  He suttured quickly before turning and walking away.

"Not so fast, both of you come here now," She said sternly "What's going on."

They both turned around and noticed the two men in the back listening intently, Blaise seemed to be frozen to the spot so Pansy spoke "Hermione and Draco need the day off and we can't tell you why," she repeated.

The Professor looked at them suspiciously "If you don't tell me what's going on, a month's detention for both of you," Both of the student's mouths gaped open but one of the men spoke up.

"Come on Minerva, we all know what Hermione is like and they're just the messengers, we can check on her tomorrow anyway," He said raising his eyebrows at her.

"Fine, but I expect to see them both tomorrow, now run along," McGonagall said to Blaise and Pansy who headed off to class.

The two men turned to face each other,  "What do you think she's up to Rem," One of them said.

"I dunno Siri but I just hope she's okay,"  The other replied and they shared a deep hug before pulling away, "Funny how she didn't want us to know," they both laughed and Sirius and Remus walked back up the stairs.

--------

Hermione woke again and checked her watch, It had just gone 12pm. She sat up, nudging the blonde boy next to her softly.

He groaned and clutched his hands to his head making her laugh. She made her way to the bathroom and came back with a couple pills and a glass of water.

She placed the pills into Draco's hand and he glanced at them then back at Hermione.

"What is it," He asked groggily still clutching his head with one hand.

"Panadol and Advil, it's muggle medicine that will help, just trust me," She said, watching as Draco plopped the pills into his mouth, took a swig of water and swallowed.