Dreams

When Draco walked out of the meeting room with Sirius, McGonagall's office was empty.

He could hear people shouting in the room behind him and he hurried forward.

"Everyone went back to the common room," Sirius said quietly leading the way out of McGonagall's office.

They arrived back in the common room where everyone was sitting around and talking quietly.

They looked up when Sirius walked in and the chatter died down.

"Draco," Hermione smiled running over to him and snuggling into his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her instantly feeling better.

"Can I have everyone's attention," Sirius addresses everyone.

They looked up curiously and all the noise subsided.

"It's been a very long night and i think it's best we all head off to bed but we need to split up into dorms," he announced, "I have been informed that there will be two to a room."

Draco pulled Hermione under his arm and Pansy smirked at Blaise.

Sirius chuckled at this, "there is no way we are having mixed genders in rooms together, we aren't stupid,"

Every groaned at this apart from Harry and Ron who where for once glad they where single.

"I'm going with Ron," Harry informed everyone but Sirius shook his head smirking.

"You kids need to remember that you are still in trouble, you aren't going to be rooming with your bestfriends either,"

"Room 1 is Harry and Draco," he continued and both boys groaned.

"Room 2 is Pansy and Hermione, Room 3 is Ron and Blaise and Room 4 is Ginny and Luna,"

"That's not fair, they're all friends," Harry complained.

"Yeah," Draco pouted agreeing with Harry.

"I don't make the decisions, sorry mate," Sirius shrugged.

"Anyway your trunks have been moved so get off to bed," he added and they all walked off to their dorms.

Draco followed Harry into their room looking around. There where two single beds with their trunks placed next to them.

Harry jumped onto his bed falling back into his pillow.

"Can you unpack later, i'm tired," Harry groaned as Draco opened his trunk.

"Calm down I'm just getting changed," Draco hissed back already loosing his temper with the golden boy.

Harry sighed as Draco grabbed some clothes from his trunk and walked into the bathroom they shared.

He came back in trackies and a t-shirt to see Harry still lying on his bed, face down.

"Are you seriously going to sleep in the clothes you have been wearing all day," he asked.

Harry just grunted in response and Draco sighed climbing into his own bed.

He didn't realise how tired he was until he closed his eyes.

His head felt heavy and he let himself drift off into a comfortable sleep.

"You idiot," a familiar voice yelled.

Draco looked around, he was standing behind a door seemingly eavesdropping on a conversation.

"He got caught," another voice said, "we knew the plan wouldn't work,"