Caught

THEN:
Everyone froze as an unconscious Ron lay on the ground seeping blood from his chest.
Hermione started to sob and Draco wrapped his arms around her pulling her close.
"What the fuck have we done," Ginny whispered.
NOW:

"We can't just leave him there," Harry argued.

"What do you want to do Potter, tell McGonagall what happened because that definitely won't go down well," Draco yelled back.

Hermione sobbed harder, "please stop yelling," she whimpered.

"Hermione's right, fighting isn't going to help," Pansy advised.

"What are we meant to do then," Harry shot back.

"Leave him in a place they will find him," Luna chimed in from the back of the group.

"Shit that's smart,"  Draco said running his hand through his hair.

"Yeah it's the back of four and Hagrid gets up at 5:30 to walk Fangs," Harry added.

"Ok so we can wrap his chest in a someone's t-shirt to slow the bleeding and leaving him near the entrance and then go to bed and tell everyone we left after them," Blaise noted and everyone nodded.

They worked carefully to wrap Ron's sliced up chest in a t-shirt before heading back to school. Harry and Draco levitated him as the made their way through the tunnel with everyone else following behind them.

Once they reached the school, they laid Ron on the steps and hurried inside staying close to the walls.

"Slytherin dorms are closer so we should go there," Draco whispered and everyone nodded apart from Luna.

"I need to go back or everyone will worry in the morning," She muttured quietly.

"Ok don't show anyone your hand," Draco said and she hurried off up the stairs.

The other made their way to the Slytherin common rooms without any distractions. Once they were all inside Malfoy's room they started talking.

"Ok Pansy take Ginny to your room, Blaise take Harry and Mione can stay here with me," Draco orderd, "When you wake up, come straight to my room and don't talk to anyone."

Everyone agreed and Pansy, Blaise, Ginny and Harry left the room. Draco helped Hermione into a hoodie and they climbed into his bed.

"Can you tell me what happened," He asked her softly.

"He tried to get me to go back to his room and he touched me," she shuddered and buried herself into his chest further.

"It's going to be ok, I would never let him hurt you, I'll never let anyone hurt you," he whispered softly into her ear.

"I love you," she muttured into his chest.

"I love you more bubs," he smiled

"Forever," she asked looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Forever and ever," he whispered back and they fell asleep in each others arms.

--

The sound of voices woke Hermione the next day. She groaned and her eyes fluttered open. Pansy, Blaise, Harry and Ginny were standing around the room talking to Draco who was lying next to her.

The sound of her moving caught his attention and he looked down at her, "How you feeling," he asked stroking her hair.

She shrugged in response and buried her head into his chest, "What time is it,"

"Around 2 pm," Harry answered after checking his watch.

Their conversation was interrupted by a loud voice echoing off the walls as though it was coming from a speaker.