Party

A/N: READ THIS

ok can people comment and tell me if they want me to write like proper smut because I don't wanna build it up and put in a time skip so do you guys want me to write it or not -thanks xx

chapter 22

The rest of the holidays flew by and soon school had started up again. The Slytherins and Gryfindors had become unexpectedly close, thanks to Draco and Hermione, and the golden trio where regularly hanging out with Draco, Ginny, Pansy, and Blaise.

"Hey guys," Ginny yelled excited as she barged into the Gryffindor common room with Draco, Pansy, and Blaise at her heel.

"We're throwing a party on Friday, wanna come," She exclaimed and the trio looked up from where they were studying.

"Will there be firewhisky," Harry grinned, earning himself a slap from Hermione.

"Couse, "Draco smirked, "basically the whole of our year is coming, just meet us at the Slytherin dorms at 7:30 on Friday,"

"Ok we'll be there," Ron said smiling, "You guys wanna help us study for a bit."

--

The week couldn't have gone any slower and teachers seemed to be piling on more and more homework, although eventually the made it to Friday night.

"Hurry up, we're meant to be helping them set up," Harry yelled up the stairs to the girl's dorm where Hermione and Ginny were taking forever to get ready.

"We're coming, calm down," Ginny shouted back as her and Hermione slipped on their shoes. Hermione was wearing a short white dress she had borrowed from Ginny, while the redhead was wearing a light pink one.

They hurried down the stairs to meet Harry and Ron who were waiting rather impatiently.

"Wow Gin, you look amazing," Harry smiled pulling the girl under his arm and making Ron scowl at the sight of his sister and his best friend.

"We better get going," Hermione interjected, sensing the awkward tension and they all headed down to the Slytherin common room avoiding as many teachers as possible.

"Urgh finally," Blaise muttered when they arrived.

"It's not out fault these two took forever," Ron growled pointing at Ginny and Hermione.

The two girls just laughed along with Pansy.

"Right, anyway, the party starts in just under half an hour so Blaise and Theo you guys are going to sneakily help everyone get to the shrieking shack, Harry and Ron, you guys go get as much alcohol as possible from the kitchen but other people will supply some as well and the rest of us will go set up," Draco directed everyone and he beckoned for Ginny, Hermione and Pansy to follow him.

They walked over to the Whomping Willow where Draco grabbed a long stick and hit a knot at the bottom of the tree causing it to freeze.

"Come on then," He said to the girls who were staring at the dirty looking tree with raised eyebrows.

"Now now Draco, you can't expect us to roll through dirt," Ginny smirked.

"Oh for fuck's sake, we'll just use a cleaning spell," He snapped, "Now hurry up,"

Reluctantly the girls and Draco all slipped through the small hole at the root of the tree and began to crawl through the muddy, dark tunnel that led to the shrieking shack. It must have taken ten minutes but it felt like hours.

They finally arrived in the shack covered in mud but hanks to Draco reminding them that they were witches, they used cleaning spells to fix themselves up before turning their attention to the house.