Help Him

TW: self harm and underaged drinking

Chapter 12

Sunday turned into a rainy day, filled with a mix of Wizards Chess, Exploding Snap and studying although it was all over too quickly and soon it was Monday morning.

Hermione groaned when she realized the day and turned over shoving her head further into her pillow. She only got out of bed when Ginny resorted to tickling her and threatening to hex her. 

She stumbled down to the great hall still sleepy eyed and sat down with the others.  She rested her head on her plate and closed her eyes. 

"Late night again Mione," A voice said from behind her and she turned to see a smirking Sirius holding Teddy in his arms. 

"Not in that way," she muttered, "but yeah I couldn't sleep and we have double potions this morning."  

Sirius just laughed and sat down beside her. "Shouldn't you be at the teacher's table with Remus," Harry asked but Sirius just shrugged and started piling as much food as possible onto the plate in front of him. 

"Sometimes I get so sick of boys" Hermione muttered biting into her toast.

"Someone's not in a good mood, have fun putting up with her all day," Sirius said to Harry and Ron receiving a slap on the arm from Hermione.

"Come one we better get going, Snape will murder us if we're late," Harry said beckoning for the others to follow him.

"Make sure you make his life hell for me," Sirius laughed and waved at them as they walked out of the hall. "Wanna go for a walk Ted," he said to the blue haired baby on his lap.

-------

Hermione sat down at her seat in potions. Snape was sick of everyone talking so he had created a seating plan which of course had her next to Draco. 

The lesson began shortly after they arrived and Draco still hadn't shown, she sighed knowing he was going to end up in detention. The lesson continued and they were dismissed. Draco was still nowhere to be seen. 

She saw Pansy and Blaise whispering worriedly about something and she considered asking them if they had seen him but that would raise suspicions that she cared about him and they both didn't need that. 

Hermione made sure to keep an eye out for Draco the whole day but she never saw him, he didn't show up at dinner either. 

At least she would see him later tonight during tutoring, she thought.  

-----

Hermione was sitting in her room getting ready to go to the library when a desperate looking Blaise burst through the door followed by an angry Ginny. "What's going on," She asked them curiously.

"He was screaming at the entrance and when I opened it he ran in and come straight up here," Ginny yelled furiously. Hermione tilted her head looking at Blaize who was out of breath and panting.

"Please, just come with me, it's Malfoy, please," He begged her. Hermione felt her heart stop, what could be so wrong that Blaize came to the Gryffindor common rooms. 

Hermione looked at Ginny who looked less angry and slightly worried, "Tell Harry I went to tutor Draco," Hermione told Ginny who nodded in response. 

She followed Blaise and they raced out of the common room, he didn't stop until he got to the Slytherin common room. He muttered the password and led her inside. Hermione looked around, Pansy and Theo were sitting alone in the common room. Pansy looked like she was crying.