Breakfast

Parts of this chapter might be kinda confusing but it all explains itself and also the editing might be kinda bad so, sorry for any mistakes 

Chapter 11

"Well, it seems we have another problem," McGonagall sighed "Out of bed after curfew." 

"Did I hear that they were found in a broom club" Hermione froze at the sound of the voice. Cautiously she looked around, Snape, Sirius, and Lupin stood watching them.

"Yes, you did hear correctly Sirius," McGonagall responded.

Sirius raised his eyebrows at Hermione and burst out laughing although he quickly stopped when Lupin slapped his arm. Snape stood glaring at Malfoy, his stare colder than usual.

McGonagall ignored them all "As this is the second time I have caught you two out of bed at night, I am going to be taking 30 points from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

"Wait, THE SECOND TIME," an outraged Lupin yelled. 

McGonagall nodded weakly, she seemed to have a lot of other things on her mind. 

Draco watched as Sirius and Remus stared at him in disgust and he noticed their eyes flick to his left arm then back to him. He quickly hid it behind his back.

"Now please, go back to your OWN dormitories and get some sleep, if I catch you again, there will be detentions," McGonagall demanded. 

Hermione and Draco both turned to leave when Sirius added "Minerva is it okay if I have a word with Hermione, you can all continue without me," 

The teacher nodded again and Sirius followed Hermione outside. 

Draco had quickly hurried off to the Slytherin dormitory leaving Hermione with Sirius. 

"Let me walk you back to your dorm, I haven't seen the castle in forever," He said and they started walking slowly towards the Gryffindor common room. "So, what was all that about," He asked.

Hermione sighed and blushed slightly, "Oh nothing we were just talking about our tutoring stuff," She lied. 

"In a broom cupboard," Siris raised his eyebrows at her. 

"Well, no, we were hiding from Filch," Hermione answered, not looking at him "What are you guys doing here anyway," She asked changing the subject. 

"Changing the subject are we, well it's up to McGonagall if she wants to tell you." He smirked.  Hermione rolled her eyes at him and she was delighted to see they had reached the common room. 

"Just be careful around that Malfoy boy, please" He added. 

"There's nothing going on between us," she said, making him laugh.

"Mione, You live with Remus and I. You're basically our daughter, you can't lie to us" He retorted.

Before Hermione could answer he pulled her into a hug and planted a kiss on her head. Hermione hugged him back before stepping into the entrance. She heard him shout something from behind her "Oh, come to McGonagall's office before breakfast tomorrow and bring Hazza but don't tell him we were here."

Hermione nodded and trudged towards her bed.

------

Hermione wandered into the common room the next morning, tired and hungry.

She flopped onto the couch next to harry, who was already dressed. 

"Hazza, we have to go to McGonagall's office before breakfast," She said yawning. He turned away from Ginny to look at her.