When you kiss his Cheek

Your Pov

Weeks went by and there hasn't been anything weird going on. I've been fangirl-ing about that kiss Luka gave me, but sinked in the fact that it was just a simple friendship kiss. Nothing more nothing less. It's nothing weird tho, I guess French people do those sort of things.

It's a Saturday, meaning a practice day for the Kitty section. This isn't my first time seeing them practice. I have my fair share of sessions with them. A while ago Luka offered me a part in their band as the second guitarist. But I declined the offer, I'm to busy with my own career to practice with them. And the fact that I'm still nowhere near good as Luka and can't possibly accept that role in their band.

Me here in my usual spot at the deck just chilling around listening to some of Jagged Stones music on my headphones. I'm thinking of picking up some slight beats and recreating them into one of my own. The past few days I've been really caught off guard and would always space out. I blame Luka for it. After that little kiss he gave me I've been going all haywire when he's around.

I know it's nothing to be babbling on about for weeks but I just can't help it. I've had my fair share of crushes but this times it's different. Lukas one of my closest friend. I guy I can count on, who I can lean on, who I can talk to when I feel pressured or tense or sad. He's always cool about the situation, never making a big deal out of it. We do act like a couple in more ways than one, but he doesn't seem to mind. He always want to help.

Now that's just makes me think. I guess you could say I kinda like him. I don't know yet. But it's for sure that he's only doing those gesture out of niceness. He's only being the good friend he is, I'm sure of it. He never stutters or flushes red like I do whenever our hands meet or when we hug. He doesn't get these weird butterfly feelings like I do when we touch.

I shake my head and grumbled. Why are feelings so complicated? Well it's mostly just me making a big issue out of something as simple as a kiss. I should just focus- I shoudn't be distracted by these kind of things.

"Need any help?" I heard a voice said. I whipped my head towards it's direction to see Luka sitting beside me with some boxes in his hands. He placed them down and patted my head. "You seem pretty tense." He pointed out. As much as I dislike it when he Pat's my head it brings me comfort in a way. I nodded and smiled. "It's nothing important. I'm just really confused about something." I tell him.

"Oh is that so? Wanna talk about it?" He stood up and extended a hand out for me to hold. "Okay." I said as I took his hand and stood up and let him lead me to the wheelhouse of their ship.

"So, what's on your mind?" He asked me when we got there. His hands crossed and he leans on the wall behind him. I fiddled with my fingers. Should I tell him about there weird things thats been troubling me for a while now? I guess it's worth a shot. Besides, he might have a good answer. He always does.

"There's this thing thats been bothering me for a while now. I have this guy friend and we're pretty close to the point where some people would mistake us as a couple." I started. "He's a really nice guy, just so sincere and all. He did something really unexpected that made me see him in a different light." I heaved out a tiny sigh and looked up at him. "He's been on my mind for the longest time and its getting distracting and I have no idea what to do." I whined at him. Hopefully he doesn't find out that the boy I was talking about was him. He looked as lost in thought as I was.

"I see. So you like him eh?" He smiled at me. But I felt a bit uneasy. Like this smile was something else, something I wasn't used to. I shook my head at him. "No." I said and gave out a laughed. But deep inside I knew this was a lie. Surely this was a lie, I guess it all makes sense now. Me flustering unexpectedly and unintentionally. Smiling and feeling these butterflies in the pit of my stomach whenever I see or hang out with him. The way his smile would brighten up my day.

It's final. frick it I totally like Luka Couffaine.

"I can tell that you do. He seems like a really nice person." He said. I let out a nervous giggle. "Yeah I guess. He's really great." I tell him. Silence was then brought upon us. I don't know what to say. He looks pretty tense and I don't want to know why.

"Can I tell you something?"
My head shot up as I heard those words. The tone of his voice sounds a little desperate and the aura he's emitting is not from what I'm used to. Now I can tell that hes pretty upset. Upset about what tho?

"I-" before I can answer the ship suddenly rocked back and forth and there was alot of commotion and noise coming from outside. Immediately Lukas hands were firmly wrapped around my waist. His eyes alarming.

"What's happening?!" I stuttered. We went to go outside the deck but then like a total whiplash this red yoyo stopped us from doing so. Then barged in Paris' astonishing super heroes. Ladybug and Chat Noir.

The she heroin quickly stopped on her tracks. "Did we interrupt something?" She. Luka and I quickly shook our heads no, faces red and flustered. We knew exactly what she meant. "Alright then. Luka I'm very sorry about this. I know we can't let anyone find out about you true identity but we really need you right now and there's no time to waste. Hawkmoth has made another powerful Akumatized villain that can penetrate alot of things, including people. We need the miraculous of second chance. We need you." She said.

I just stood there, jaw dropped. Chat Noir was there to close it. "Pretty unexpected I know." He purred. Luka took the tiny black box that Ladybug was holding and opened it up. A flying little creature popped out and I saw him with my very eyes transform into this snake themed hero they call Viperion. He looked at me and smiled. He came close and hugged me, it was pretty unexpected but I hugged him back nothenless. He's a frigging superhero for Pete's sake. My friend and maybe crush here is a friggin superhero.

"I'm sorry I can't fill you in the details right now. We have a villain to fight. But please promise to wait for me at the Ponts des Arts bridge after this. I have to tell you something really important." He whispered againts my ear. It made me shudder a bit but I smiled and nodded.

His face was a huge red mess when I gave him a little peck on the cheek. I let go of him, feeling flustered myself as I said- "A-a goodluck kiss. You better not die on me okay?" I mumbled. He looked away from my reverie and gave a court nod.

"Viperion, we gotta go." Ladybug said. Luka nodded and ordered me to hide down the ship for the meantime. I try to comprehend everything that just happened. This was all sudden, especially that kiss I just gave him. That was totally sudden.

I wonder what he's gonna tell me after this?