🎵12🎵

Troye walks out of his and Bailey's bedroom, quietly shutting the door behind him.

Setting the baby monitor on the coffee table, he sits down on the couch next to Jacob and lies his head on his shoulder.

"Finally got her to sleep?" he asks quietly.

He nods, "After three hours."

Sitting in silence, the two can tell that they're thinking the same thing.

"Jacob-"

"Troye-"

Letting out tired laughs, the boys look at each other.

Troye sits up straight and turns his body to look at the elder.

Jacob sighs quietly, "Um, Troye."

He tilts his head slightly.

The elder stares into his eyes and sees...fear? Worry maybe?

"Troye," he whispers. "Will you be my-"

"Yes, Jacob," he whispers back with a smile. "I'll be your boyfriend."

Jacob smiles as Troye leans in closer to him and presses their lips together.

Jacob pulls him onto his lap and wraps his arms around his torso, deepening the kiss.

Standing up, Troye wraps his legs around Jacob's waist and he lays down on the couch with Troye underneath him.

Kissing down Troye's jaw, Jacob trails down to his bare chest and makes his way to his stomach.

Leaving bite marks, Jacob smirks hearing Troye's whimpers. "Jacob ..." he whines quietly. Jacob chuckles, continuing to kiss Troye's neck as he runs his fingers through the elder's hair.

Suddenly, the two are interrupted by Bailey's cries through the baby monitor.

The two sigh and Jacob drops his head for a minute before standing up and placing Troye on the floor.

Jacob sits back down on the couch and watches him walk down the hallway to the bedroom.

"Hey, sweet girl," Jacob hears through the baby monitor.

Picking up the monitor, he listens carefully with a small smile on his lips.

"It's okay," he says softly. "What woke you up, sweetie? Huh? You were having a nice nap, weren't you?"

Jacob bites his lip to keep himself from smiling even bigger.

"Want your sucky? There you go. You all okay now?"

"Mhm," Bailey whimpers. "Do you wanna go back to sleep or come sit me and Jakie?"

Jacob's cheeks heat up with a blush at Troye saying Jakie.

"M'seep," Bailey mumbles. "Okay, you can go back to sleep. Goodnight, baby."

Troye walks back out after a couple of minutes and smiles slightly at Jacob, "Sorry about that."

"It's okay," the elder chuckles.

Sitting down next to Jacob, the elder wraps his arms around him and he lays his head on his shoulder.

"You're pretty bruised up," Jacob states.

He watches as the blush on his cheeks deepen and he hides his face in the crook of the older man's neck, "I wonder why."

Jacob smiles and kisses the top of his head. "You wanna do something tonight?"

"Like what?"

Troye shrugs, "Eat Brussel sprouts."

Jacob laughs, "I'd love to eat Brussel sprouts with you, Troye Sivan. It is a week later, I mean we did tell Bailey we were going to."

"Yeah, we did! So we have to go out tonight!" Troye smiles. "But yeah, we can do anything. I can call Hari and see if she wants to babysit?"

Jacob nods, "Sure."

"Okay, I'll call her if we find something to do."

"Sounds good," the elder whispers happily.

Troye kisses his neck softly and is wrapped tighter into a side hug.