☔️7☔️

"You can't have ice cream for breakfast, Jacob," Troye laughs. 

Jacob wraps his arms around the blond's waist as he flips a pancake onto it's uncooked side.

He presses his lips to the spot below Troye's right ear, knowing it would drive the boy crazy.

"But why, baby? Ice cream is so much better than pancakes." 

"No amount of kisses will let me give in to you having ice cream at nine in the morning." 

Without saying anything, the elder continues to kiss around the blond's ear, lightly biting his lobe causing the boy to shiver slightly, "Fine, get the frickin' ice cream." 

Jacob smiles at the memory as he flips a pancake onto the plate beside the stovetop. 

Picking up the plate of pancakes, Jacob opens the fridge to retrieve the syrup.

Moving stuff out of the way to find the bottle of sticky sugar, Jacob stops upon seeing a note behind the pitcher of juice. 

Grabbing it, a bottle of Vitaminwater comes out, taped to the note. 

"Jacob, this is mine. Your boyfriend's. T-R-O-Y-E. No touchy O_O"  Jacob reads the note over a few times, a small smile playing on his lips at his boyfriend's attempt to keep Jacob from drinking it. 

"Hey, babe. Did you do something with my Vitaminwater? I left it in here the other day." 

Jacob looks at the blond.

He was standing in the kitchen, the refrigerator door open, as his doe eyes waited patiently for a response. 

"Uhh...nope." 

The refrigerator door shuts.

Jacob freezes, focusing his attention back on the TV.

He feels Troye's presence come closer. 

"Jacob." 

"Hm?" 

The blond's eyes narrow as he blocks Jacob's view of the television, "Where's my Vitaminwater?" 

Jacob speaks after a minute, "In my stomach waiting to become pee." 

"Jacob," Troye whines. "That was mine." 

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll buy you another one." 

"You better. I got my eye on you." 

Jacob chuckles softly at seeing the "O_O" on the note, realizing those were Troye's eyes he had on him. 

The man sighs.

Blueberry-Pomegranate.

Troye's favorite.

Jacob could smell it on Troye's breath when the two whispered until two in the morning, even though they were the only people in the house.

He could taste it on Troye's tongue when they kissed, see it on the blond's top lip, because that was just the way Troye drank from bottles.

The faint red mustache he never knew was there until someone pointed it out to him, to which he would lick his lip in attempt to get it off, failing every time, but staying determined.

Jacob adored it. 

Jacob didn't drink it.

In fact, he left it in the fridge to give to Troye later on.