🎵15🎵

"Bailey, honey, please come out of the bathroom." 

"No!" 

"Can you tell me why not?" 

"Because!" 

Troye sighs and drops his head, "Bailey-" 

"No! Weave me awone!" 

"I'm not leaving you alone until you tell me what's wrong," the boy states softly. 

After not getting a reply, he rubs his eyes, "Sweetheart, can you tell Daddy what he did to make you upset?" 

Bailey sniffles, breaking his heart.

Holding back tears, he clears his throat, "Honey-" 

"Weave me awone, Daddy..." 

Sighing, letting tears roll down his cheeks, he stands up off the hallway floor and slowly walks to the bedroom. 

Jacob looks at him sadly from the bed as he sits down next to him.

He rubs the blond's back as he cries silently into the crook of his neck, "I'm sorry. She's never acted like this towards me before, I'm just used to her-" 

"-being your sweet little girl. I know, I understand," Jacob interrupts. 

Troye hugs him and Jacob engulfs him into a soft, but protective hug continuing to rub his back. 

"Hey," he whispers, carefully pulling away.

He wipes the tears off Troye's cheeks, "Do you want me to try talking to her?" 

Tyler nods. 

Jacob nods, "I'll talk to her."

Standing up, he presses a kiss to the younger's forehead before walking out of the room. 

🎵

Sitting on the floor, Jacob lean against the bathroom door, "Hi, Bailey. It's Jacob." 

"What do you want?" 

"How are you, honey?" 

"Bad!" 

"Why are you bad?" 

"Because I'm mad!" 

"Why are you mad?" 

"Mad at Daddy!" 

"Why are you mad at Daddy?" 

"He don't wove me no more!"  He sits quietly, shocked, for a minute before replying, "Wha-Bailey, what do you mean daddy doesn't love you anymore?" 

"He don't! All he does is spend time wif you now! He doesn't haf time for me no more!" 

"Bailey, sweetheart, listen to me. Your daddy loves you so much. You're his whole world, I promise you that, honey. Just because he doesn't spend a lot of time with you doesn't mean anything." 

Hearing her sigh, he continues to speak softly, but sternly, "You wanna know a secret, Bailey?" 

Shuffling is heard on the other side of the door, "What?" 

Josh watches a red faced Troye peek his head around the corner of his bedroom door.

He smiles softly at him before speaking to Bailey again, "Your daddy talks about you a lot." 

"He does?" 

"Yup. Every sentence out of his mouth has something to do with you." 

"What's he say?" 

"He tells me about how you can't go to sleep without George. Is George your stuffie?" 

"Uh huh. Him's a elephant." 

"He sounds incredible." 

"I also has Pixie. She's a wed panda." 

"That's so cool. I love red pandas," Jacob encourages, trying to take her mind off being mad at Troye. 

"You do?" 

"Mhm. You know who else does?" 

"Who?" 

"Alex." 

"He does?!" Bailey gasps excitedly. 

"Yup! He was a red panda for Halloween last year." 

"I bet he wooked pwetty." 

After a while of talking to the little girl and holding Troye in his lap, Jacob smiles as Bailey opens the door and walks out before plopping herself into Troye's lap.