🎵29🎵

"W-what?"

Opening his eyes, Jacob's eyes fill with fear, "That's what I was planning. I wanted to propose to you. I wanted everything to be perfect. I'm sorry I've been so distant. The only thing I've been talking about with anybody is about this. That's why I've been so quiet, I was scared something would slip out and I would ruin the whole thing-"

"But I did instead."

"What?"

"I ruined it," Troye says quietly, loosening his grip from around the taller boys' shoulders.

Jacob hugs him tighter, pulling him closer, "No, no. Hey, you didn't ruin anything, I promise."

"If I wasn't so nosey, it would've been perfect just like you wanted."

"You were worried about me. Just like a boyfriend should be. I understand why you got mad and you had every right to. Yeah, I wasn't really planning on asking you in your living room, but honestly I don't care anymore. I just want to have an answer. So, Troye Sivan?"

Troye looks up at his beautiful boyfriend once again with a small sniffle.

He kisses Troye's forehead, "Will you marry me?"

Tears roll down the blond's face and he gives him a smile with a nod, "Yes."

Jacob smiles wide causing his eyes to squint, hugging the smaller boy securely with a kiss to his lips.

They stop kissing and Jacob frowns slightly, "I don't have the ring right now is the only thing. It's at my place in my underwear drawer."

"How romantic," Troye chuckles lightly.

The elder chuckles, "I didn't want you to see it if you came over so, unless you secretly snoop through my underwear drawer, you wouldn't have seen it."

"That's okay," Troye replies quietly. "I feel really bad though."

"Baby boy," Jacob whispers sweetly. "Please don't feel bad, okay? I honestly didn't really want anything too huge, but I wanted you to feel special so I wanted everything to be perfect and beautiful when I asked."

"It was perfect and beautiful. I feel very special also," Troye whispers back. "I always feel special with you."

"Really?"

"Really. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby boy."

🎵

"Even though it didn't happen as planned, Troye was now Jacob's fiancé. He couldn't care less about how it happened, all the matters to him is that he said yes.

After Bailey had woken up from her nap a little bit after he proposed, the three of them went to Jacob's apartment and Jacob proposed to Troye a little more properly—getting down on one knee.

Watching him get excited for the second time within four hours made Jacob one of the happiest men alive in that moment.

He slipped the band on his finger, after watching him blush at the engraving on the inside, before leaning down to kiss him.

All of that lead up to this moment.

The moment in which they told the nosey four year old girl who turned out to be eavesdropping while Josh proposed the first time.

"So, is Jakie gonna be my other daddy?"

"Jacob will be your step-daddy," Troye states.

"Do I call him Daddy just like you?"

"You can call me Papa if you want. Or you can call me Jakie if you don't want to change my name," Jacob suggests with a light chuckle.

"Papa?"

Jacob smiles, "Yep. Your daddy will be Daddy and I can Papa."

Bailey looks down for a minute before looking back at Troye, "Does that mean your name will change too?"

"Nope, I'll still be your daddy."

"Yous last name?"

"Oh," Troye replies quietly looking at Jacob for a second.

He looks back at Bailey with a small smile, "Yeah. My last name will change."

"Will mine?"

"Nope. You'll still be a Sivan until the day you get married."

"Oh."

"Bailey, is there something bothering you?" Troye asks.

"It's okay to tell us anything on your mind right now. I know this is a lot of big news."

The little girl shrugs.

Looking at Jacob, she crosses her arms.

Crawling from Troye's lap to the older man's, she stares at him, "Don't be a bully! He's my Daddy! If you are mean to him, I'm gonna be mean to you!"

Jacob nods frantically, holding back a grin, "Yes, ma'am."

She sighs before leaning forward and wrapping him into a hug.