🎶11🎶

"Jakie, will you stay with me tonight?" 

"Of course, Tro. Do you wanna come home with me to get some clothes?"  Troye nods. 

"Okay. My parents are away for the week, so don't worry about them, okay?" 

Troye nods again as he follows his boyfriend out the door and to his car. 

Troye was in the hospital for almost two weeks.

Tonight was the first day out and after not seeing Jacob hardly at all those two weeks, he'd be damned if he didn't spend every waking minute with him for the next month. 

They arrive to Jacob's house about ten minutes later and go inside. 

"Are your siblings home?" 

"Angelina should be." 

"Who's home?! Troye hears from upstairs. 

"It's just me!" Jacob shouts back. "Tyler's here too!" 

Suddenly, running feet are heard coming down the steps.

Troye sees another girl around Josh's age smile at him. 

"Hi! I'm Angelina! I've heard a lot about you. I've been so excited to meet you." 

"O-oh. I've heard a lot about you too." 

"I'm gonna stay at their house tonight, alright? Do you want me to make dinner before I go back over?" Jacob asks. 

"No, it's alright. I got paid today. I can take the girls out." 

"Okay. If you need anything, don't hesitate to call me." 

Angelina nods.  "Good. I'm gonna go pack a bag." 

Troye follows Jacob up the steps and into his bedroom. 

"Woah." 

"What?" 

"Your room is so different from mine." 

"Yeah. I thought the same thing when I first saw your room." 

"How do you handle my bedroom? It's so bright compared to yours." 

"I'm never focused on your room, honestly, when I'm in there," Jacob says putting a pair of pants into a backpack. 

"You're not?" 

Troye walks over to Jacob's bookshelf and looks at all the books and knickknacks he has. 

"No. I'm focused on you." 

Troye smiles and looks at Jacob who winks making the small boy giggle before turning his attention back to the bookshelf. 

"Hey, so, I know your birthday is coming up pretty soon. Is there anything you want to do?" 

Troye shrugs, reading the covers of some of Jacob's books, "Not really." 

"There's gotta be something." 

Troye shrugs again, but before he could speak, he sees his name written on a sheet of paper. 

For Troye

Would You Be So Kind 

His eyebrows furrow in confusion before remembering what he was going to say. 

He looks back at Jacob, "Maybe we could just hang out at home? Steele always orders Chinese food for my birthday dinner since it's my favorite, and we usually binge watch movies all day. You should join us this year." 

Jacob smiles, "I'd love to." 

Troye grins back before watching Jacob disappear into his bathroom. 

He looks back at the sheet of paper and quickly slides it off the top of the bookshelf and folds it.

He stuffs it into his jacket pocket just as Jacob returns to the room.