10| So Take My Hand, Take My Whole Life Too

~Alexei~

"You love me?"

Waylon's gorgeous blue eyes seemingly peered into my soul as if my love was a truth he had just discovered. His sweet apple blossom scent eliminates the rest of the world as my room grows dark and all my focus is specifically for him. The way my hand just rests on the perfect curve of his back to keep him close and the way his hip fits into my palm was so perfect that I felt no desire to move.

I take my hand from his back, sliding it over his waist to my shoulder where he was frozen in place from my confession. Taking his hand in mine, I brought it over to the left side of my chest so he could feel how fast my heart was beating. 

"I love you so much Wei," I repeated and his blush is so adorable I couldn't stop myself as I kissed him again, with his hand still rested on my chest. Wei takes his small hand and wraps around mine as he pulls it to his own chest where I could feel his heart pounding as he kissed me back. 

So this is what forever feels like. 

I can see our future laid out in front of us, with Waylon by my side as my mate and Lunos. Together we'll rebuild the Crimson pack and undo all the damage my father did. I'm going to have my children with my beautiful prince and they'll be so loved with both of their parents in their life. I'll make sure they have a better life than I did. 

"Alexei," Oh Goddess, the way he whispers my name makes me lose all control as his legs wrapped around me and I found myself unable to stop. He's everything I want and everything I need all in one beautiful little body and I just want him to be marked as mine. If anyone else touched him, I swear to god I might just tear them to pieces. 

I trace my little kisses down his neck as he holds me close, shuddering when my breath touches the spot where his sweet apple smell is strongest. I lay a gentle kiss on the little spot, knowing one day I'll mark him right here because his scent is mine and mine alone. 

"I love you too," My beautiful Prince whispers in my ear, his skin taste so sweet that I can't help but suck on the pale surface. I know I should have asked first but he's just so tempting that it's nearly impossible to stop. Waylon suddenly makes a small noise that sounds like a squeak, pulling me out of my zoned out state as I pull away to check on him.

"Sorry, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I know I didn't ask but-" He looked so embarrassed as he bit his lower lip and looked down, unable to meet my worried gaze. Scared of making him uncomfortable, I try to pull away from his grip but he only clings tighter. 

"No! Don't go," He whines and I stay put, knowing there has to be something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked him again and he nodded quickly. 

"I-I-I liked it," He stuttered, looking over onto his shoulder where it was just from his view, the pink mark that I'm sure would turn into a bruised love bite. 

"Do you want more?" I asked, relieved that he's just super shy and innocent not violated. 

"Mhm," He mumbled and I kissed the small spot before getting close to his ear.

"When this one goes away, I'll cover you in as many as you want," I whispered the promise and he physically shivered.

"That's too long," Wei whimpered with a tiny pout and I kissed it. 

"You're so needy," I chuckled and suddenly his smile faded.

"Is that bad? Do I need to be less needy for you?" He asked and I slowly fanned my fingers through his soft dirty blonde hair. 

"No, you're perfect just the way you are. Don't you dare change a single thing just for me," I tell him and he lets out a small sigh. 

"What's wrong peaches?" I ask, gently thumbing his chin and tilting it up. 

"Um, it's just, you love me and I love you right?" He asks, toying with his fingers as he avoided my gaze and bit his lip again which I'm safely assuming he only does when he's super nervous. I nod and he looks down again.

"Well then, how come you haven't...you know," Wei nervously adds, but I didn't understand. 

"Haven't what?" I asked and he clasped his hands together before talking so quietly I almost didn't hear him.

"Asked me to be yours? Are you too embarrassed? If so that's okay we can be a secret," He says with a sad smile and my heart aches at the thought of keeping my love for him quiet. 

"No, no, no, God Wei, I'm so sorry," I quickly apologize as let go of him and go to the large ruby signet ring on my index finger. The Crimson alpha ring passed down in my family from one alpha to the next made of solid gold with a ruby in the center. My family's crest centered over it. 

With one look of his tiny fingers, I know it won't fit so I pull away from him, to his own disappointment and whimpered protest calling me back.

"One-second baby, hold on," I pause him as I dig through my drawer and finally find the thin gold chain my foster mother gave me a while back that had been passed down in her own family. 

Waylon waited patiently with his brow raised but doesn't question me as I slip the ring onto the chain. It's okay, I'll get it back when I replace it with a handcrafted Crimson ring that fits him. 

I return to my beautiful sweetheart as I hold the chain in my hand, meeting those crystal blue eyes, my nerves build and I trip over my words. 

"Um, my beautiful little Waylon Kailea, can I call you mine?" I ask and he gives out an adorable squeal that I can't help but laugh at as I clasp the chain around his neck. My ring dangling about his upper chest as the gold and ruby only added to his navy uniform. 

"Does this mean you're my boyfriend?" Waylon asks and I nod in conformation, but before I can say anything he pulls me close. Kissing me as hard as he could with one and on the back of my neck while the other felt the ring on his chest. 

"Yes Wei, I'm your boyfriend and you are mine," 

***************

Cuuuuuuuttteeeeee

Also Alexei's Ring which Wei is currently sporting