36| Let It Snow

~Waylon~ 

"Oh my God," 

Breathless, Alexei sits at the bottom of our bed as I twirl around with my crimson skirt embroidered with intricate glittered patterns of gold. His hazel gaze watches my every move with his jaw open when I did so and I turn around to see if I got something on it.

"What?" I ask him after searching and he shakes his head, putting his hands on my bare waist as he pulled me close. I feel like I'm about to pop with these boys but I'm enjoying every moment I can with only a month left.

"You're just so beautiful," Alexei comments and kisses right above my belly button. 

"Y'all are so lucky to have such an incredible mommy," he whispers to them and gently caresses his shaved sides, not wanting to mess up his gelled hair on top. He's so handsome in his westerner crimson colored suit that I sometimes I still can't believe he's all mine

"Oh um, I have something for you," He says as he slowly pulls away from me and reaches into his pocket. For a second, I thought he was going to pull out his phone but a small ring box comes out instead. 

"I was going to wait until after we had the triplets but you know I'm impatient," he says as he hands it to me. I slowly open the box, gasping when I see the sparkling diamonds with the darkest crimson ruby centered in the middle. 

"Alexei, I-" I'm entirely speechless and taken by surprise as I stare at the ring which would officially change my family name from Kailea to Crimson. A symbol of my dedication to both my new house and the love of my life.

"I know, I'm sorry it took so long. It had to be enchanted by Lotus and that takes months. I had them start it back when we were in school," He explains and I can't believe he knew even back then that I was his.

He takes the ring out of the box and places it on my dainty ring finger with ease as I stare at it in awe. Even the gold side is engraved with my name, 'Lunos Waylon Nozomi of Crimson', in tiny lettering.

"Do you like it?" he asks and I forgot to speak, surprised by his generosity.

"Of course, I love it hon," I choke out as I try to hold in my tears when Alexei pulls me close and I'm able to kiss him because he's sitting. 

"Are you guys almost ready? At this rate, Ai No Shiro is gonna be over by the time we get there!" Cyprus whines as he stomps into our bedroom, breaking the sweet moment between us. 

"Yeah buddy let's get going," Alexei leads the way as he takes me by my arm and guides me down the stairs since I can no longer see my feet and he doesn't want me to fall, my ring sparkling as it rests on his arm. 

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Alexei asks me for the billionth time today and I give his arm a gentle squeeze. 

"The due date isn't for another month, let me enjoy this night before I'm put on bedrest hon," I remind him and he kisses my cheek.