Crimson Summer

***

"Oh Fuck," 

I groan as Casper walks beneath the waterfall to find me. With my back pressed to the cool mossy rock behind me, I watch as he struts under the water and charges towards me. Droplets drip down his honey-colored wet tattoo-covered skin in just his white briefs leaving nothing to the imagination. Taking a breath through his heavenly lips, he rakes his fingers back through his hair and gazes down on me with a small smirk. 

"Come here often?"

"Shut up," 

And just like that, my mate's hand lovingly finds it's way around my throat. 

***

"TALK TO ME GALEN! SAY SOMETHING! IF YOU SAY NOTHING I-" 

"I love you," 

***

"Worthless," 

My cup shatters the second it hits the floor and in the silence that ensued Galen watched my every move. Debating what his crazy lover could possibly do next and I go to grab something else to throw but Micah pulls me into his arms and holds me back.  

Without another word, Galen shifts and Mateo follows suit with a burst of laughter I could never erase.

"You're willing to lose it all for a mate?" 

"I'm willing to kill you for my mate," 

***

"Wait um, just stay there Tora, you look so pretty when you do that," 

Micah comments as I pose for him in his studio, painting a little detail with my shirt slowly slipping from my shoulder. I fix the little flower he placed in my hair just moments earlier. 

"Are you sure? What about...this?" I ask as he's so focused on his canvas he barely notices when I slip his button-up shirt off my shoulders to the floor. Now only wearing my favorite tight jean shorts as I run my fingers through my soft curl.

"Yeah like- oh," 

***

"NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! GALEN! MICAH! CASPER! WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP! WAKE UP NOW! NO DON'T TOUCH ME! WAKE UP! AHHHHH" 

I scream as I'm dragged across the floor by my ankles while taking in the last sight of my husbands in their drugged state, scratching at the hardwood floor until my nails bleed. Hoping for a sign that at least one of them would wake up and save me. 

But the hope dies the second I'm hit on the back of the head.

***

"It's okay Lily, I've got you, mommy's got you and your daddies will be here soon okay baby? I promise...I promise" 

Surprise, Surprise the Preview is out now so go give it some love.

See y'all in Forster Soul on Saturday!