11| Don't Touch Alexei's Baby

~Waylon~

"Ow," 

I wince a bit as I touch the sensitive bruise while staring at it in the bathroom mirror. I tugged on the collar of my navy t-shirt and watched the purple and blue blend together in awe. It was a weird feeling, to be claimed in a sense to someone you truly cared about. Someone you've always cared about.

Its already been two nights and the feeling of his lips touching my hot skin still replays in my mind as I think of the way he held me, how I could feel his love through his chest, and feel his breath on my skin like it happened yesterday.

 Is it wrong of me to want more? 

I let the collar of my shirt cover the love bite once more and face myself with appalling uneasiness. 

"Why me?" I mutter under my breath as I catch sight of the plain boy in the mirror. Fixing my glasses, I finish brushing my teeth avoiding my reflection as it repulses me. 

"Hey Wei, hows it going?" I hear Dante's voice behind me and turn my head to catch his smile, watching it drop after he sees something. 

"Why do you have Alexei's ring?" He asks and I look down at the beautiful ruby staring back at me. 

"Uh, he gave it to me," I mutter as I bite my lip and he suddenly looks angry. 

"Like hell he did! You stole it didn't you?!" Dante suddenly burst out and I fearfully retreat. 

"N-N-No I didn't," I stuttered as he slowly stocked toward me, terrified I kept walking back until I hi the bathroom wall. 

"I don't believe you! Alexei is my best friend and that's his most prized position. I know he would never give that to just anyone," Dante poked my chest and I feel the tears building on my lower lids. 

The kind boy I once knew had been replaced by this scary protective demon and if this is Alexei's most prized possession he's right. 

I don't deserve it. 

"Hand it over Prince Waylon. I'll give it back to Alex and when I do, I might tell him to go easy on you," Dante threatens and although I know for a fact Alexei would never hurt me, but he'll do me the favor of returning it at least.

 I should have thought twice before accepting such a valuable gift, it's my fault really. 

"Okay," I whimper and it hurt me to take it off and put it in his palm. Seeing it for the last time as he takes it back and puts it in his pockets. 

"Didn't your sister teach you better than to steal an alpha's things?" One of the girls in the bathroom chastised and other people whispered and laughed. Goddess, I hate being the center of attention.