Cast/summary.

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was born on January 13th 1997 in a small rural town in southern Bulgaria. Born to Charlie Weasley and his fiancée, a witch named Eva who he had met years ago at school when he attended Hogwarts with Nymphadora Tonks and Eva (Dora as Eva called her was Quinn's god mother) the couple traveled together dragon training.

Four months later the young couple flew via a muggle airway to Charlie's home in England to meet at his childhood house, where he presented his new child to her gleeful grandparents and aunts and uncles. The two quickly married in a small intimate ceremony but they were still happy.

Despite the hard times facing the wizarding community, the family was ecstatic to welcome it's newest members.

'Members' referring to the new Weasley baby and her new partner-in-crime-to-be, Theodore Edward Remus Lupin. Who had been born in early April. The family was in a state of utter bliss following the wedding of Bill and Fluer earlier that school year and the introduction of Quinn and Teddy an Snow the wedding of Charlie and Eva.

However A meer month later the family was called to battle. The battle ground was Hogwarts. While Teddy and Quinn were left to the care of Teddy's grandmother Andromeda.

Teddy's parents never returned from the battle and neither did Quinn's Uncle Fred or her mother, this crushed her father and forever changed him. This also left the family distraught and Teddy and Orphan.

Over the years Teddy and Quinn grew to be inseparable. Their friendship only strengthened with every step.

A year after the final battle Quinn's family welcomed her first new cousin: Victoria Gabrielle Weasley.

Victoria was followed by 11 others; first came Dominique (Vic's sister) and Lucy (Percy's first child) followed by molly (her younger sister) then came James (Quinn's Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry's first child, and Teddy younger god-brother) Louis (Dom and Vic's brother) and the twins Fred and Roxanne (to Uncle George and auntie Angelina), followed  two years later by Rose (Ron and Hermione's first) and Albus (James and Teddy's brother) then finally the family's babies Hugo (Rose's brother) and Lily (Harry and Ginny's youngest).

The Weasley-Potter family seemed to never stop growing.

Teddy and Quinn were the first off to hogwarts on September 1st 2008, followed a year later in 2009 by Victoria, then in 2011 by Dom and Lucy, then Molly the next year and the four troublemakers in 2013. Fourthly came Rose and Albus (who was sorted into slytherin much to the their family's anger) who followed in 2015.

Lily and Hugo had not yet joined their cousins and this year was to be Teddy and Quinn's last.

However in their first year at Hogwarts the two were sorted into different houses yet still persisted in seeing each other every second of everyday.

Teddy went to Hufflepuff (his mother's house) while Quinn followed in her family's footsteps and was sorted into Gryphindor. There she met Jacob Trent and Stacy Wood while Teddy met Daniel Grey and Adam Sparrow.

Together the six became quick friends, surviving through the years at school. Spending late evenings sneaking out to meet with one another and stealing away into each other's common rooms to chat the nights away.

In the present of 2015, entering their final year of school together the two childhood best friends agreed with their four best friends to travel the world for year following their graduation and agreed to make their last year....incredible.