30- What are we, chopped liver?

The group appeared outside of the manor, all of them laughing as Jake, who was the most uncomfortable with apparating, jerked over to vomit in one of Ginny's bushes. "Great." Mumbled Teddy.

They all heaved their luggage up on the porch before Teddy rang the bell. The door was thrown open within seconds and a head of blonde hair barrelled into Dan kissing him excitedly.

"Danny!" Yelled a voice. It was Victoria. The others recovered from their shock at her sudden appearance and all of them watched amusedly as the half-french girl kissed her boyfriend's reddening face.

"Hiya Vic." He mumbled into her hair as she hugged him again and he lifted her up.

"What are we chopped liver?" Asked Quinn as her cousin completely ignored her

Asked Quinn as her cousin completely ignored her. "Quinny!" The blonde girl threw herself at the now brunette Quinn.

Quinn laughed catching her in a hug before she dragged Laurie and Stacy to join them. "Laur! Stace!" The four girl hugged each other happily.

 "Laur! Stace!" The four girl hugged each other happily

"Oh everyone is inside." Vic told them all as she grabbed Dan's hand and pulled him with her. "I met your mum and dad." She told him making him chuckle nervously.

"They're here!" Yelled Vic as she led the group into the hallway of the manner. A bunch of voices called out as the group of parents ran to greet the returned young adults.

Debbie was the first through the door, running at Jake and smothering him in a huge hug. "Jakie." She yelled.

Then came Judy and Adam's dad Elliot who dragged Adam into a family hug his mum kissing him now tanned forehead.

Next came Charlie who laughed as Quinn ran to him, he embraced her in his arms happy to have her back.

"I missed you, a year was too long."
"I know dad I love you too." She joked kissing his cheek as they pulled away.

"Your hair! And your nose!"