64- They're so small!

"Ok....one more push. Come on babe....you can do it again." Teddy supportively spoke to his wife as she sobbed in pain once again. He kissed her head as he held her shoulder comfortingly with one hand and held his daughter with the other.

"Ah!" The new mother screamed as she gave one final push. And just like with the first baby.

The room was soon filled with the babies cries.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Teddy asked the healer. "It's a boy." Quinn guessed through her delirious state.

"You're right, it is a boy." The healer revealed and Teddy's grin grew as he cut the chord and his son was taken away to be cleaned.

"You did it babe." Teddy kissed his wife gently as he held her and his daughter close to his chest.

"Is he ok?"
"He's fine, just being cleaned." Laurie (who had been helping in the room). Passed the new mother her baby.

"They're gorgeous Q."
"Thanks Laur." Quinn sobbed, the hormones and the stress making her cry at the beautiful sight before her. She held their son as her husband held their daughter and the little family held each other.

"Want to get cleaned up before we welcome everyone in to meet them?" Laurie asked the woman, referring to her having a quick shower and the bed being cleaned up.

"Ok." She nodded as Teddy kissed her head. "You'll be ok with them?"
"I'll be fine." He told her before he took his son from her and allowed Laurie to help her out of the bed.

-.-.-.-

Teddy emerged from the room some time later and found Laurie, who had helped Quinn get changed and cleaned then headed out to give the couple some privacy with the babies.

She was stood with Stacy who threw her arms around her girlfriend and congratulated her on helping their friends deliver the babies.

Teddy had asked her not to divulge the group in the genders of the babies and instead wanted it to be a surprise

"You guys wanna come in and meet them?" He asked as the family and friends turned to face the new father.

"Hell yes we do." Stacy jumped up and ran to follow her friend.

-.-.-.-

Inside the room they found Quinn laying in the bed in fresh clothes. Holding the two babies in her arms.

She smiled up at her family as they all quietly entered the room

"Oh my merlin.....they're precious." Molly gushed as she looked at her to new great-grandchildren.

"Sweetheart, their gorgeous....we're so proud of you." Charlie said as he kissed his daughter's head.

"Thanks daddy." She whispered back. "They're so small." Stacy whispered as she peeked at the babies over Charlie's shoulder.

"I know." Quinn giggled back as she held a baby in each arm. "I need a picture....Theodore get in there." Andromeda pulled out her camera and forced her grandson to stand by his wife.

" Andromeda pulled out her camera and forced her grandson to stand by his wife

"You guys wanna hold them?" Teddy asked his friends and family. They all nodded and Quinn hesitantly handed over their son first.

"Which one's older?" Ginny asked as Charlie was handed his grandson. "The girl." Quinn told her as Teddy took his daughter from her and handed the little girl over to a sobbing Andromeda.

"They're beautiful." Andromeda sobbed as she held her great granddaughter and her grandson hugged her.

"Do they have names yet?" Adam asked as He and Jake we're passed the little boy.

"Well we have two boy names and two girl names ready, so we just need to decide between those, but the middle names are sorted." Teddy explained.

The little girl was passed over to Harry and Ginny as Molly stood in front of them cooing at the little girl.

The boy began to stir in Jake's arms and he was passed back to Quinn who was beginning to fall asleep from exhaustion.

"I think Quinn needs some rest." Molly said pointing at her granddaughter who was cuddled up with her son, peacefully falling into a comfortable sleep.

-.-.-.-
Three days later the young couple were packing up their bag and preparing the twins to go home for the first time.

Quinn had used the bathroom while the girl baby had a nap and Teddy lay on the bed playing with their son.

He picked the little boy up and pulled him back down, kissing the boys cheek.

Quinn re-entered the room and finished zipping up the bag while Teddy lay with the little boy against his chest

"Are we going home today? Are we? Are we?" Teddy cooed at the baby as he sat up, pulling faces at the baby who giggled in his arms.

Quinn watched him with a smile as she picked up the sleeping baby girl and placed her in her carrying basket.

Quinn took their son from Teddy and placed him down in his identical carrier. Teddy took her hand and together the couple walked out of the room, Quinn carrying their son and Teddy carrying their daughter.

They stopped by the nurses station and gave Laurie a quick hug each then they headed outside and hailed a London cab. The both of them climbed in and Teddy gave the driver the address of their apartment building.

The little family sat together in the back of the cab and all was well.