26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.

Quinn grinned as she spotted a blue head of hair walking towards her.

She had just finished getting ready and had headed out to the garden to put the cutlery out, just as the sun began to set.

She smiled, looking up front the table and running to throw herself at her boyfriend.

She had changed into a white flowing shirt along with some jean shorts and a pair of her white converses

She had changed into a white flowing shirt along with some jean shorts and a pair of her white converses. Teddy laughed picking her up into a bridal carry as she leaned up to kiss him. Then he dipped her in his arms "Hey." He whispered his face inches away from her own.
"Hey." She replied.

Teddy wore a dark pair of denim shorts and his grey 'Weird Sisters' shirt under a grey and white flannel.
He had also brought his new camera for photos.

"Where's your dad?" Teddy asked making her shrug. "Him and Morgan went up to get ready." She told him.
"How is she?"
"She's actually super nice. I love her." Quinn grinned.

"Good. So did you get your results and your letter?" He asked excitedly. "What letter?" She faked a confused face. "Oh, but I-."
"I'm kidding, I did get it and me and my dad were screaming about it when I showed him, we're both so excited." She was now smiling ear to ear.

"So is the birthday boy here then?" She asked about her Uncle Harry. "No he's coming later with Ginny. I brought James, Al and Lily early with Grandma."
"Well wanna help me put out some plates?"
"Sure." He replied following her back over to the table.

Soon, all of Quinn's aunts, uncles and cousins had arrived. Harry has been welcomed with a huge cheer and one of Granpa Weasley's infamous birthday toasts.

They had all enjoyed a beautiful late afternoon dinner. At the table together.

Then they all sat outside laughing and chatting as Teddy moved around taking photos of everyone