36- Hot coco.

"So how long have you two been together?" Tonks asked Teddy as she, Remus, Teddy, Charlie, Eva and Quinn sat together in the drawing room.

"Just gone two years." Teddy said with the biggest smile Quinn had ever seen on his face. "Yeah, we got together the day after Halloween in our seventh year." Quinn told them.

"It's nice knowing our kids grew up so close. See Evie, I told you you wouldn't be able to shake me." Tonks grasped her best friend's hand. Eva laughed, "I still can't believe me and Charlie and you and Remus actually had kids."

Teddy and Quinn shared a look with dad smiles adorning their faces, but they both quickly hid them. Quinn, who was sat on Teddy's knee, pulled his head to hers and kissed his head.

Charlie nodded to the two of them, "so you're both trying to  become Magizologists?""Yeah

"Yeah. Quinn wants to work for the magi-zoological conservation team in the London Center (basically a vet/ zoo worker) and I want to do scouting and rescue work for the English magi-zoological group."

"Sounds amazing." Said Tonks, "How come neither of you wanted to be Aurors though?"
"I don't know I see how stressed Uncle Harry gets and I don't really think it's for me, plus we both love animals." Quinn said and they all nodded.

"Well I for one am exhausted." Remus said making Charlie nod. "I'm gonna go set up mine and Eva's room. You all coming up?" He asked.

Quinn nodded standing up and grabbing Teddy's hand. He jumped up allowing her to guide him up towards their room. The other four adults followed them up the stairs to find Rose, Albus and Scorpius stood in the hallway. Rose bid the boys good night and Quinn followed her into the girl's room to say goodnight to the girls.

When she entered the room she found Roxanne already passed out on her bed and past Hermione reading in bed while past Ginny sat with Lily on the younger girl's makeshift bed. Lily was shaking slightly as the younger version of her mother tried and failed to calm her down.

"Hey girls I was just gonna come and say-...oh lil." Quinn stopped talking as she approached the struggling Ginny and the crying Lily. "Hey Lily-pad, you ok?"

"What if we don't get home." The small eleven-year-old asked in a small voice. "Oh don't worry we will." Quinn cooed sitting down on Lily's other side and hugging her gently. "But what if daddy can't find us."

"Don't worry Lil, he will." She said calmly kissing the younger girl's head. "Hey, why don't you me and Teddy go have a coco before bed?" Quinn knew that the young girl loved having a coco with Teddy when she was worried or she had a nightmare.

The small girl nodded with a smile. "Ok." She said happily. Quinn grinned at her, helping her up and sending a kind smile to her cousins and two young aunts. Ginny smiled back while the others all gave gentle looks.

Quinn led the girl down the hallway to hers and Teddy's room where she found Teddy and his parents sitting talking. Teddy looked rather sad but when he noticed Quinn and Lily in the door way he smiled.