42- Do you have a death wish?

"Oh by the way, mum said you were all invited to my birthday dinner in March." Jake said as they all sat with glasses of mine in restaurant that night. They had just finished their starters and were exchanging news.

The reveal was met with a collective groan from the whole group. "No offence JJ, but if I have to spend one more day with your mum, I might just kill the woman." Said Stacy with a dark look in her normally light eyes.

"Well I kinda need you guys there."
"Why? To use us as human shields?" Joked Dan.
"No, to stop her from acting badly when I come out." Jake told them, making them all gape.

"Holy shit dude. That's great. I'm proud of you." Said Teddy with a grin as he patted Jake's shoulder. "Yeah man that's great." Said Dan.

The group knew just how big of a deal it was for Jake to be coming out, especially to his (rather homophobic) parents. "Yeah J that's amazing." Laurie said with a sincere smile.

Stacy hugged Jake quickly before Adam pulled him in for a quick kiss. "I'm so proud of you." Quinn said happily.
"Oh my god this is such a big year for us....you two getting married....J coming out.....Vic and Dan getting that apartment..." Stacy listed.

"You got the apartment!" Quinn said happily as she turned to Dan and her cousin. "Yeah we did." Vic said happily. "Speaking of apartments....once Laur and I finish our studies and apprenticeship in Liverpool. We've been offered places at St Mundugo's and the London office of Muggle Relations." Stacy announced.

"Damn this groups on fire!" Adam said with a laugh. "Well a toast....to family. Cause honestly guys, you're better then my real one." Said Jake as he raised his glass, receiving a few laughs.

"Cheers!"

Later that night, Quinn, Laurie, Vic and Stacy laughed together on the dance floor of their seventh Muggle club of the night

Teddy had brought his Muggle camera and had got a quick shot of the four girls laughing while holding sparklers

(Laurie, Vic, Quinn, Stacy)

They danced and danced till their feet aced and then they sat down and watched the boys fool around. Teddy pulled Quinn up from her seat and began to spin her around.