66- One more surprise.

Three years later - January 13th 2025

Quinn Lupin began to stir from her sleep as she groggily opened her eyes and watched with a sleepy smile as her two children and their father walked into her room with a cake with 28 burning candles, a tray of breakfast and a gift bag.

"Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you....happy birthday dear Mummy...happy birthday to you." The two kids excitedly ran around the bed to see their mother grinning at them sleepily.

Her hair had grown out slightly but she had been keeping it brunette and shoulder length. Her slightly tanned cheeks were still covered by the field of freckles and her kind brown eyes held more wisdom that she had grown into.

She lay in hers and her husbands shared bed in their London apartment wearing one of his old hufflepuff shirts and a pair of bed shorts.

"Mummy! Blow out your candles." Maisie (changed the spelling cause it kept autocorrecting) giggled at her mother who chuckled lightly as the little girl jumped on her back in a fit of giggles.

"Ok then

"Ok then." Quinn kissed both kids heads as Wesley put her breakfast tray down on his mother's lap and Maisie lay the gift bag and flowers down on the end of the bed, they onto the spaces beside her.

Teddy brought the cake closer. "Happy birthday mummy." He smiled at her as Wesley buried himself into her side and Maisie sat with an excited grin.

"Why thank you....you three have out done yoursleves." She cooed as she blew out her candles and the two kids cheered.

Teddy lay back on the bed as his wife leaned over and kissed him.

"Thank you." She whispered. "Ewwwww!" The two kids jokingly giggled.

"Come on then mummy, eat your breakfast." Wesley pointed at the tray on Quinn's lap. "Daddy made you your favourite." He told her and she grinned.

"Well it looks delicious."

-.-.-.-

Teddy.Lupin: