10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.

"Quinn! Come on!" Demanded Stacy as she stood glaring at the back of her best friends head. "I'm coming! Jesus woman!" Quinn quickly downed the last of her pumpkin juice before Stacy grabbed her arm and hauled her out of her seat at the Hufflepuff table. "Is four and a half hours, really necessary?" Quinn whined as all the other girls glared at her.

"Necessary?! Try vital." Victoria snapped, helping drag Quinn from her spot beside Teddy. "Cuz I love you but one more remark about how we don't need all that time and I will bitch slap you into next year." Threatened the usually meek and quiet Molly.

Stacy, Quinn, Victoria, Dominique, Molly, Lucy, Laurie (who has all but joined their group in the past three days), Roxanne, Rose, Grace and Alice all had agreed to get ready together in Quinn's private dorm in the head's commons.

Quinn had been forced, by Stacy, to spend all morning transfiguring her furniture into vanities fit for the use of all eleven girls.

The boys had been relegated to getting ready in Adam and Dan's dorm in Hufflepuff. Much to the chagrin of those two boys.

Eventually the girls managed to drag Quinn from the hall and up to the seventh floor where they all took one of their four hours to relax.

That was until the clock struck four o'clock and the girls began to get prepared to get ready. They had all taken showers earlier that day and so they divided into a system to best do each others hair and make up.

The three youngest girls being Rose, Grace and Alice were pampered first. Quinn and Stacy taking Grace to frost do her hair, while Vic and Molly worked on Alice's makeup and Dom and Roxanne felt with Rose's unruly curls.

Meanwhile Lucy and Laurie prepared everyone's dresses and shoes handing them up on the far wall of the dorm room.

Soon enough the younger girls were all ready and retreated down stairs to relax while the older girls helped each other.

Victoria and Molly forced Lucy into a seat beginning on her hair while Quinn and Stacy began with Laurie's. Dom began to apply make up to Roxanne's face.

They continued in a sort of carousel formation until three more hours had passed and they were all glowing.

They helped one another into their dresses and shoes and eventually they were all done. By 19:15, a whole fifteen minutes before they were due down to meet the boys in the entrance hall.

(Left to right- Roxanne, Dominique, Lucy, Molly and Laurie)