19- New Year, Same old Shit.

It had finally reached New Years Eve 2015.

It was about seven thirty in the evening and Quinn was putting on the final touches to her make up as she stood at the vanity in her room at the Burrow.

Because he traveled so much, Charlie didn't bother to buy a house in England and preferred to just stay at his parents house with his daughter over Christmas and summer breaks. This meant that Quinn was given her Auntie Ginny's old room once Ginny moved in with Harry and she loved living there with her grandparents.

The reason she had been staying with the Potters before Christmas was that Molly and Arthur had been away for the first week of the school holidays with Bill, Fluer and their kids.

Quinn finished with her lipstick and did a quick once over before sitting down to pull on her shoes.

She wore a thin, black, button up blouse with three quarter sleeves and a rose-gold, shimmering skater skirt

She wore a thin, black, button up blouse with three quarter sleeves and a rose-gold, shimmering skater skirt. She pared this with some rose-gold heels:

 She pared this with some rose-gold heels:

And some rose-gold jewellery.

Her hair hung in loose waves as her face was elevated with golden-brown smokey eye make up and dark burgundy lips.

She smiled at her self in the small mirror one more time before heading to the door of her room. On her chest lay the silver necklace Teddy had gifted her on Christmas Day. She smiled touching it slightly as she headed down the stairs of the burrow to meet to her father and grandparents.

Normally Charlie would take Quinn's arm to apparate but seen as she was now 17, he left her to her own devices.

Charlie smiled at his sighted re-assuringly before he apparated away and her grandparents soon followed.

She forced herself to think of the Potter manor. Picturing it in her mind, before she felt herself being squeezed through a tube until she landed. Outside.

She cautiously opened her eyes to find herself exactly where she intended. A sigh of great relief passing out her mouth as she collected herself and approached the front door, seeing her father already there ready to knock once she joined him.