68- "See you soon."

//You're all gonna hate me after this chapter.//

May 2026

"Mais, Wes, go get ready for dinner." Quinn told her two now five-year-old children as she let them all into the house. The two kids shared a confused expression before they followed their mother's instruction and headed upstairs.

Quinn was once again pregnant, she was around the five month mark meaning she would be due in around September/October time.

She had been working that day, it being her last few weeks before she went on maternity leave and at around four in the afternoon when she was collecting the twins from their muggle primary school she received a rather upsetting phone call from her uncle Harry.

Andromeda had taken ill a few weeks back and had been in St Mundungo's but things had taken a turn for the worst and she had passed away peacefully with her sister Narcissa, her grandson Teddy and her friend Harry by her side.

In the call from Harry he had told her what had happened and that he had taken Teddy home. The older man seemed at a loss of how to comfort the fragile young man and had asked Quinn to look after him that night, knowing he needn't be alone.

"Ted?" Quinn moves down into the kitchen which was empty, moving through the sliding door into the sitting room she found her husband on the sofa with his shoulders down and his face in his hands. "Oh babe." She rushes over to him, dropping her bag and lowering herself onto their sofa beside him. "I'm here." She placed a gentle and comforting hand on his shoulder and rubbed his back as she kissed his cheek in a sweet way.

He lifted his head slightly with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks he greeted her with a short look

He lifted his head slightly with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks he greeted her with a short look. "Sh....she was there one minute laughing....t...then she was gone."

His voice was broken as he gazed up at his wife with a tearful expression. "She's in a better place Ted...she's ok."
"I...I just miss her so much....and she was so excited to meet the baby and...and..."

"It's ok....I miss her too.....it's ok." She soothed him with her soft voice as she rubbed his back and hugged his shoulders. "What can I do?...." she made him look at her, desperate to make him feel better as a few sad tears slipped from her eyes.

" she made him look at her, desperate to make him feel better as a few sad tears slipped from her eyes