37- Tell us what?

"Where are Eva and Charlie?" Asked Teddy as he noticed the couple hadn't appeared at the breakfast table yet.

"Oh they left for Bulgaria last night."
"What! But they needed to be obliviated." Quinn said hurriedly. "It's alright Quinn, Remus did it before they left." Tonks asured her pointing to the man.

"Oh." Quinn was rather disheartened. She had wanted to least get to know her parents before they or she left.

"You ok?" Teddy whispered as he put an arm around the back of her chair and leaned back to kiss her cheek. "Yeah I'm good." She whispered back.

He gently pulled her into his side as everyone began to finish their breakfasts and head away from the table. James, Fred II, Louis, Roxanne and the twins sat animatedly discussing pranks and practical jokes they had all committed. While Albus, Scorpius and Rose sat chatting with Harry, Ron and Hermione about their jobs in the future.

Ginny say with Hugo and Lily as they all chatted about their favourite Quittich teams and Lily told Ginny about her future job as a chaser for the Harpies.

Suddenly a loud ringing sound emulated from James' pocket and the ravenette boy looked up to Teddy in pure fear, his two siblings shooting him fearful looks.

"It's my mirror." James said with a shaking voice. "Answer it." Teddy commanded the younger boy. "But Ted-."
"Don't 'but Ted' me, you brought this on your self. Answer it."

James released an exasperated sigh before he took the mirror from out of his pocket and tapped the glass three times to answer the heated mirror in his hands.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER! WHERE IN MERLIN'S GREAT GREY BEARD ARE YOU!" Screamed the voice of Ginny Potter as the fuming woman's face came onto the screen. "Hi to you too mum. See the thing is, we....well.....were in the past."
"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE IN THE PAST!"

Rose reaches over table and snatched the mirror from James' hand looking into the narrowed brown eyes of her aunt. "...Oh hello Rose dear, where are you all?"
"James is right auntie Ginny, he broke into uncle Harry's office and-..."
"HE DID WHAT!"

"He broke into the office and found a time turner and Teddy and Quinn and I tried to stop him but he threw it to Fred and Roxy and Louis and then the idiots dropped it. And now we're in 1995. I'm sorry auntie Ginny." Rose cried into the phone as Albus held her shoulder supportively and Scorpius looked on with a worried face.

"...is that Rose!?" Asked the voice of the girl's mother as she pushed Ginny slightly aside to see her daughter. "Rose darling. Where are you in 1995?" Asked the mistress of magic.

"12 Grimmauld Place. Mum, we're all ok. How are we gonna get home?"
"Well Uncle Harry and I are going to commandeer another time turner and charm it the same way that one was charmed, we'll hopefully have you all home by Christmas Eve." Hermione explained. They all nodded.

"Hey 'Mione can I speak to the twins quickly?" Came the voice of George as he appeared behind his sister and sister in law. The two women moved as George took the mirror and Rose turned it to face the twins.

Roxanne smiled sweetly at her father while Fred smirked. "Hi daddy-.."
"Roxanne don't you dare." Snapped George in a harsh tone, unfamiliar to the two.

Roxanne was so taken aback she looked visibly shocked. "He never calls her Roxanne." James told the others.

"You two are in big trouble when you get home. Your mother and aunts are worried sick and me and your uncles are furious. Your parents aren't so happy either Lou, you're lucky their in France." George addresses his other nephew who now sat with a bashfully guiltily expression.

Quinn and Teddy were sat beside Albus who was chuckling into his hand. Quinn smacked him upside the head disapprovingly as she glared at him and Rose who held an amused expression.

"Ok, George here." An adult Harry's voice now came onto the mirror as the Man Who Lived stared into the glass.

"I want all of you to behave for Grandma and don't go around telling everyone everything that happens in the future. Quinn, you and Teddy, are in charge I want you to both to look after the kids. Just be careful. We love you all. We'll call when we have the time turner sorted."

"All of you behave!" Yelled Ginny as the mirror was passed across the kids as they all waved at the adults.

Quinn and Teddy had it last and they both smiled at his godfather. "Be safe!" He yelled before the mirror returned to it's usual reflective surface.

"Well why don't we all head into the pantry and play some board games?" Asked Mrs Weasley as she looked over all of the children. "Yeah let's go I wanna see Hugo beat Uncle Ron at Wizards chess!" Lily said with a huge smile.

The others all followed after Lily nonchalantly as Quinn and Teddy stayed back to sit with Remus and Tonks. "Sorry about your mum and dad leaving so early. I bet you would have wanted to see them for a bit longer." Tonks said to Quinn a sympathetic smile on her face.

"It's ok I'm used to it." Quinn said rather glumly. "How's that?" Asked Remus.
"Well with mum gone and dad always working away, I-..." Quinn stopped herself as she realised what she had said.

"Shit." She mumbled her eyes widening as she looked up at Teddy. "What do you mean Eva's gone?"

"I...I um....sh...she-."
"Quinn we should just tell them." Teddy said his head hanging as refused to look his confused parents in the eye.

"Tell us what?" Remus questioned. "There's a battle on May 15th 1997.....and not everyone makes it." Teddy said with a defeated tone.

All Quinn could do was hold his hand as they began to tell his parents about their impending fates.