67- "How did uou gind out?"

"Where are we?" Quinn giggled as Teddy's hand was held over her eyes. He, Harry and Ginny had taken her out of the house at lunchtime the morning after her birthday and Teddy has covered her eyes as he apparated them to an unfamiliar location.

The had walked for a few minutes up a path, Teddy guiding Quinn and Harry and Ginny following them with excited smiles.

Teddy's hand had never left her eyes. "Ok stop." Teddy stopped her as she giggled in front of him. "Put your hand out."

"O-k..." she put her hand out and felt a small metal object fall into her palm. "Ok open your eyes." Teddy took his hand away and her eyes shot to her palm, where a small key lay. "Why did you bring me all the way out here for a key?"

"Look up." He whispered in her ear and she did.

A surprised gasp left her lips as her gaze fell on a gorgeous little cottage, nestled to the side of the path.

It was a creamy yellow colour with a small yet lively front garden and two old stone chimneys

"Where are we?" She said with a confused yet happy smile. "Welcome to our new home.....it's a gift from Harry and Ginny." Teddy told her as he held her shoulders and looked at her expression.

She was shocked to say the least. "You bought us a house!" She was staring up at her aunt and uncle. "Well your dad and Morgan helped, and it was Andy's idea.....but we thought that you two have a family now and soon the twins are gonna want their own rooms and that apartment is way too small and-." Harry was cut off by Quinn launching herself into his arms.

" Harry was cut off by Quinn launching herself into his arms

"Thank you so much Uncle Harry." He chuckled into her hair. "You're very welcome....this just means you're hosting Christmas this year." He joked and she laughed. "It's January."

"Thanks a lot guys." Teddy said making Ginny coo and Harry smile. "Your parents told me to look after you and I just know you two are gonna love it." Harry said patting Teddy's shoulder in a fatherly manor as Quinn once again threw herself at Ginny.