34- I'm this close to killing you.

A loud crack echoed around the halls of 12 Grimmauld place.

It was December 17th 1995, the Weasley family, Eva St Germaine (her maiden name) her friend Tonks, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Kingsley Shaklebolt, Mad Eye Moody, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger sat around the kitchen table, all of them startled by the loud noise.

"Did someone from the order try to apparate inside?" Asked Harry oblivious to the charms protecting the house.

"No one is meant to be coming." Announced Kinsly as he drew his wand. "Children stay here with Grandpa." Ordered Molly as she and the other adults followed Sirius into the hallway, wands drawn.

As they neared the door to the drawing room they heard a collection of voices. All children's voices.

"What in Merlin's great grey beard gave you the idea that it would be ok to go into that office!" Screamed the voice of a young woman.

"Come on it was clearly Lou's fault he didn't catch the necklace-."
"Time turner James. It was a fucking time turner." Snapped another girls voice that seemed to cut off the boy's voice before her. "Well clearly not Rosie. Do you see any diansours or cave men? We're not in the bloody past we're at Grimmauld place." Said the same boy's voice.

The mention of their location made Sirius want to know more so with out hesitation he pushed the door open slowly revealing a group of nine teenagers and two angry looking young adults.

The first person Sirius noticed was the blue haired young man who looked to be around 19-20. For some reason unknown to Sirius and Remus, he seemed oddly familliar despite his vibrant head of hair. His nose and lip held small piercings while one of his ears held a small spiked gage. His eyes were a striking blue while his skin was a soft tanned shade with small feckless littering his nose.

He wore a black band t shirt and dark grey ripped jeans, a small silver pendant on a rope necklace hung across his neck while he held his arm around a very angry looking brunette. And his other held the shoulder of a smaller boy, the boy had light brown hair and eyes as he stood with a worried expression.

He was about 12 years old his small stature making the young man holding his shoulder and the woman beside him seem taller and more protective in state.

The woman beside him looked to be around the same age. She stood a good three feet smaller then him with her blondish brown hair in short waves around her face and shoulders. She had strikingly familiar looks that Sirius just couldn't place.

She had deep brown eyes and speckles of freckles across her tanned face and arms. She wore black skinny jeans and an oversized white cardigan over a grey cami top. Her arm was wrapped securely around a small red headed girl who was weeping into her waist.

The small girl was only around 11. She reminded Sirius of Ginny but younger. She seemed to be terrified.

The older girl cradled the smaller one as her face held a rather perturbed expression while she glared daggers at a boy a good few years younger then herself.

The boy had black messy locks and large brown eyes much like the girls. He was tall and lean and wore circular glasses similar to ones Harry wore.

Speaking of similarities, the ones between the boy and Sirius' long dead best friend James Potter were staggering.

Beside the boy stood two other both holding bashfully worried faces. One reminded Sirius, rather oddly, of the Weasley twins only with a darker complexion and hair. He too had deep brown eyes and a lanky frame. While the other boy stood out with his blonde hair and chiseled features only at the mere age of around 15-16. He didn't share the brown eyes of his friends, but rather he had lighter blue eyes, like the ones Bill Weasley had.

Behind the three boys stood a girl that had big bushy, dark hair and held a strong familial resemblance to the second boy.

She held a rather amused face as she watched the brunette woman glare daggers at the first boy.

Next to her stood another girl, this time with bright red hair in a mess of curls that reminded Sirius and the other adults of Hermione.

Beside the read head grasping her shoulder stood another blonde. This boy was pale with platinum hair and light grey eyes that gave Sirius a small reminder of his cousin Narcissa who he hadn't seen since their childhood.

The girl's other shoulder was held by another ravenette boy who bore a striking resemblance to Harry, without the scar and glasses. He was slightly taller then the second blonde boy beside him.

His eyes were the same striking green that were reflected in Harry's eyes and his hair, like the first boy's hair his was black and unruly.

After a minute of staring at the arguing children in utter shock, the adults pointed their wands at the intruders and Sirius called out to them; "Who are you! Identify yourselves!"

The two young adults span around to find a face full of wands. "Wha-.....shit." The blue haired young man's faces morphed into one of horror.

"Oh fuck." The brunette woman cursed upon seeing the faces of the people who had interrupted their spat.

"Who are you?! Death eaters!" The first man to speak was Remus Lupin as he stepped towards Quinn and Teddy. At the sight of his father alive, Teddy almost fainted.

"W..what year is it?" Stammered Quinn, the horrifies look on her face intensifying. "1995. Why? Who are you." Snapped Mad Eye moody. "We're from the future." She said pointedly.

"Twenty two years from now to be exact." Said the blue haired man.

"That's impossible." Said Sirius. "No it isn't.....I'm your son." Said the blue haired man as he turned to Remus and Tonks.

The adults were in a state of pure shock.