25- She seems lovely.

"Quinn. This is Morgan." Quinn's father stood up from his seat in the living room as he saw his daughter coming down the stairs, looking for the woman who sat beside him.

Slowly, Charlie stood up gesturing a hand to the woman beside him. "Hi." The woman spoke softly, a smile being sent to Quinn as she arrived in the room.

The woman was average height with dirty-blonde hair and a warm smile

The woman was average height with dirty-blonde hair and a warm smile. Her kind brown eyes made Quinn instantly relax as she looked to her.

"Hi." Quinn replied.
"Morgan this my daughter Quinn." Charlie reached towards Quinn wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulders.

"Hi Quinn, it's lovely to meet you. Your father has told me so much."
"Yeah, he's told me a lot about you too. It's lovely to meet you." Quinn smiled kindly at the older woman.

"Well I'm gonna let you two get to know each other and go help mum with the food." Charlie gave Morgan a slight hug before he kissed Quinn's head and left the room.

Morgan stood awkwardly for a minute just watching Quinn play with her fingers, cracking her knuckles in a nervous tick she had inherited from her father.

"I love the hat." Morgan spoke after a minute. "Thanks. Your hair is so pretty." Quinn complimented the woman who grinned. "Thanks, it's a bitch to tame." Joked the older woman.

They both laughed softly. "Your dad says you just cut all of yours off." The blonde woman told the redhead. "Yeah I decided I wanted a change, did it in April. I'm thinking of dying it brown next."

Morgan smiled. "Well your dad said we'd be staying in his old room mind showing me around? I'd love a tour."
"Sure." Quinn grinned at the woman. She lead the way to the stairs before she called out to her father, "dad! Me and Morgan are taking your bags up!" She called.
"Ok sweetie!" He called back.

Morgan followed Quinn up the winding stair case of the burrow, eventually reaching the second floor where she pointed to the door to her fathers old room. "That's dad's old room."

Morgan thanked her heading inside the room. The two women laughed softly seeing that even though he was now an adult, Charlie's obsession with Gryphindor house was still clear in his room.

 "I guess your dad was very proud of his school house

"I guess your dad was very proud of his school house." Joked Morgan. "He still is." This made the older of the two laugh. "It's sweet." Morgan's face held an appreciative grin as she looked around the room with a smile.

"Did you go to Ivermore?" Quinn asked the woman as she had been told that Morgan was an American witch and could hear her accent quite clearly.

"Yeah I did. Your dad said you just graduated. Something about a gap year?"
"Yeah me and my boyfriend Teddy and our friends are going to travel for a year. Then I've got a training course for a magizoology degree, lined up."

"Sounds exciting." The woman smiled at Quinn. "You nervous?" Quinn asked as she dropped one of Morgan's bags next to the bed. "Kinda. I just want your family and you to like me." The woman said candidly a nervous look returning to her features.

"Well I think your lovely, plus you make dad happy, so you should be fine." Quinn assures her kindly. "Well that's a relief." Morgan sighed making them both giggle.

"So how many uncles and aunts of yours am I meeting today?" Asked the American woman. "Well my dad has five brothers and a sister and all of them bar my uncle Fred are married with kids."
"Yeah your dad told me about your uncle, I'm so sorry.....and about your mom." This comment made a sad smile grace Quinn's lips.

"It's ok. I'm not mad that dad's found you....I'm really happy for him and like I said earlier, you're lovely and you make him happy so. We're good." Quinn maturely answered.

"So lots of aunts and uncles, mind guiding me through?" Laughed Morgan, steering their conversation in a nicer direction.

"Well first there's Uncle Bill and his wife Auntie Fluer, she's french...don't try and correct her if she says your name wrong." This made Morgan chuckle, "noted."
"Then there's Dad who's the second oldest, followed by Uncle Percy who's married to Auntie Audrey. They're both boring, but their kinda smart and Auntie Audrey makes amazing cakes." Quinn continued to list her relatives.

"Then there's Uncle George, he was Fred's twin, he's married to Angelina, they own the joke shop in Diagon Alley and Auntie Angelina used to play professional Quittich. Next is uncle Ron, he's the one married to Hermione Grnager-Weasley. She's the mistress for magic." This caused an amazed look to spread out on Morgan's face, "wow so I'm meeting the mistress for magic."

"Yeah don't get all praise-y on her. She hates that." Quinn told her as they moved back down the stairs. "Last is Auntie Ginny who's also married to a famous wizard...Harry Potter."

"Wow." Said the woman again, amazed. "Lots of famous family."
"Yep it kinda sucks sometimes. People tend to gawk."
"Well I promise I won't. How may cousins do you have then?"

"Well uncle Bill has Three kids, Victoria, Dominique and Louis. Uncle Percy has two daughters Molly and Lucy. Uncle George has the twins Fred and Roxanne. Uncle Ron and Auntie Hermione have Rose and Hugo and Ahnyie Ginny and Uncle Harry have three, James, Albus and Lily. Albus hates being called anything but Al though."

"Wow twelve, that's a lot."
"Yep, don't worry if you can't learn everyone's names right away. I forget and I'm the oldest." They both laughed at this as they entered the kitchen to find Quinn's grandmother and her father finishing up making a pie and popping it in the oven.

"Ah Morgan dear, Quinn get you to your room alright?" Molly kindly asked her sons girlfriend. "Yeah thanks Mrs Weasley, we had a lovely chat."
"Please dear call me Molly." This made Morgan and Charlie both grin as Quinn smiled along with them.

"What time is everyone getting here?" Asked Quinn looking to her grandmother. "Not until six dear. Would you and your father do a me a favour and get out all the spare blankets for the kids tonight?" Molly requested of her grand daughter.

"Oh I could help you Quinn." Morgan offered. The red headed girl smiled nodding her head, "yeah please."

"It's ok Morgan I wanted to use the loo anyway." Charlie smiled at Morgan, giving a slight nod at Quinn which Morgan understood meant he wanted to talk to his daughter.

"Want a hand then Molly?"
"That would be wonderful dear, how are you with pastry?"

Quinn and Charlie headed upstairs to retrieve the blankets and pillows
From the spare cupboard in Quinn's room. "You and Teddy are ok with sleeping in here together tonight right?" Charlie asked his daughter unsure of how to approach the subject as they routed through her closet.

"Dad, sorry to have to tell you this, but we've shared a bed before. And before you get all weird, I'm 18 and am fully capable of making my own choices and decisions."
"Ok ok." He said in mock surrender.

"So what do you think of Morgan?"
"I love her."
"Really?"

"Yeah dad, she makes you so happy and I think she's really lovely."