2- Feast to end all Feasts.

"How was the prefect meeting?" Asked Stacy as the two walked a bit behind the boys towards the carriages. "Boring as ever. Be glad you aren't a prefect."

"Trust me I am." Giggled the other girl. "So Daniel said he saw you an Teddy cuddling on the platform, what's up there? You two a thing?" Asked the brunette making the other girl laugh.

"Me and Teddy?" The other girl nodded, "Teddy as in our Teddy, Teddy Lupin Teddy?" Her flustered and high pitched voice made her friend laugh at her, "common you two have so much romantic tension not to mention the sexua-."

"If you were about to say sexual tension....I will not hesitate to kill you Wood." Snapped the ginger, growing even redder by the minute.

"I hate you, you I fun." Stacy pouted. "Who's no fun?" Asked Adam turning around to them as the group joined thy r que for the carriages. "Quinn." Stacy said pointing at their friend.

"Well I for one believe you are heaps of fun Miss Weasley." Daniel smiled at the girl. "Sure you do." Snapped the girl.

Once they reached the school, Teddy and Quinn were dragged off by Headmistress McGonagall. "Well you two are now heads, which means you are responsible for the well-being of your fellow students and in charge of the prefects who organise them.

Now it used to only be my job to arrange the sorting but since we are changing a few traditions we have decided you two can do it. Mr Lupin if you would please read the names while Miss Weasley places the hat on the students heads." The older woman did not miss a beat before she thrust a long parchment list and quill into his hand and the dusty old hat into hers.

"Now follow me to the entrance hall. I'll introduce you. I believe your cousins are joining us this year, correct Miss Weasley."

"Yes professor." Quinn nodded be alright running the catch up to the elder witches brisk pace.

"Wonderful." Was the exasperated response. "Don't worry professor, Rose and Albus are nothing like James and the others." Teddy smiled.

Eventually the three reached the large doors to the entrance hall. Inside they found a sea of around sixty faces peering up at them.

McGonagall commanded their attention immediately. "Good evening and welcome to Hogwarts School of witch craft and wizardry. I am Headmistress McGonagall, and Will me today is your Head boy and girl: Teddy Lupin and Quinn Weasley. I expect you all to treat them with the respect you would a professor as they have been chosen particularly for being 'model students.' This will be your home for the next seven years and with in this home we are a family. Now in a few moments you will pass through those doors, and into the great hall, where you will be sorted into your houses. Your houses will be like your family for the next seven years and you will enjoy every class with your housemates. Now I will leave you with these two capable students while I address your peers, good evening and welcome." The professor finished her short speach and left with a wink and Quinn and and gesturing ten minutes with her fingers at the girl who nodded.

Teddy then addressed the crowd. "Well as the professor said my name is Teddy. This is Quinn. Has anyone got any questions?"

A small girl near the back raised her hand, "yes, what's your name?"
"I'm grace." The girl said, "I'm I'm muggle born so I don't really know what's going on."

This made a few kids snicker and Quinn scowled. "If any of you find Grace's lack of understanding funny, you can bring that up to me any time in detention. Here at Hogwarts we do not and I repeat do not, tolerate discrimination or bullying. If grace or anyone else is unaware of a Hogwarts practice and you aren't the is your obligation as a peer to help her not laugh at her. Now I will hear no more of that laughter am I clear?" There was no response, "am I clear?" She asked again with a colder tone. "Yes." Was a small reply from most.