48- A white dress really?

"Uhhhh!" Groaned Quinn as she dropped the four heavy shopping bags in her hands. She stood, taking off her leather jacket and kicking off her heeled boots as she heard her fiancé move into the hallway behind her.

"Hello to you too." He joked. She giggled, "sorry I just spent the worst three hours of my life looking for a pair of shoes, some ear rings and a bloody hair piece!" She huffed as she threw her jacket onto her hook and tossed her Muggle car keys onto the shelf above it.

"Stressful day?" Teddy asked as he approached her. "An extremely pissed off pixie with a torn wing. Two merpeople who got in a fight in the western tank and a thestral with a broken hoof....then I had to go wedding shopping with Stacy and Vic. STACY AND VIC!" She said as her voice raised in an exasperated manner.

"Well sounds like you need to destress." He said rubbing her shoulders gently as she stood glaring at the wall.

He turned her around and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Want anything?"
"For wedding planning to end."
"One more week babe." He kisses her head, "What time are the girls picking you up later?"
"Dom, Luc, Vic, Ginny and Morgan will be here for seven and Stacy and Laurie will be here for half past." She answered. "So me and Dan are leaving at half seven then?" He joked making her laugh.

It was now the 25th of October and the soon-to-be-weds we're heading off on their hen and stag dos that night.

Quinn and Teddy were both rather terrified by the fact that neither of them knew what Adam and Stacy had planned.

"I'm so not ready for tonight." She groaned. "Same babe....same." He nodded.

She pulled him into a feverish kiss to show him she had missed him all day.

"I have to shower

"I have to shower." He mumbled as she trapped him against a bookshelf. "It's only five." She said with a smirk.

He chuckled before he scooped her up and carried her further into the apartment.

At around 7:00 pm that evening the door bell buzzed and Quinn clicked the button to let her friends up

The door was soon opened to three of Quinn's cousins.