11- Cats outta the bag.

Teddy's right hand moved to hold Quinn's waist as her's found it's way onto his shoulder and their left hands interlocked in the air.

They began slowly waltzing around the hall, slowly picking up the pace. Teddy eventually mustered the courage to spin Quinn out and back into his arms while she giggled. "You've been practicing." She said in a falsely amazed tone.

"Oh hush." He chuckled pulling her closer and preparing to lift her. He placed both hands on her waist as the music crescendoed. He lifted her and span slightly to the left before gently placing her back down.

Quinn then relaxed, allowing him to guide her back around the hall as Professors McGonagall and Slughorn joined them on the dance floor, followed by professors Abbott and Longbottom then professors Spinet and Sprout.

Finally the song ended and a round of applause echoed around the room. Teddy finished their dance with a flourished spin leading into a dip, Quinn letting him lower her towards the ground slowly then pull her back up.

Harry and Ginny stood by their table clapping, Harry with a knowing twinkle in his eye and Ginny with a motherly grin. "They look so lovely together." Ginny gushed making Harry nod. "They do."

"Well well well. Looks like our dearest Theodore has had lessons." Dan laughed as their friends approached there couple on the dance floor. "Yeah I have thanks for noticing Dan." Teddy replied, his arm never leaving Quinn's waist.

"Well I for one think you two looked wonderful dancing together. The passion, the raw sexual magnetism-." Quinn coughed loudly to stop Stacy's ranting joke as she spotted Ginny and Harry approaching them.

"Shut up Stace." Adam nudged her into Laurie who just giggled grabbing Stacy's hand. "Wanna grab the girls and have a dance?" Laurie asked her girlfriend and friends. Quinn and Vic (who had come over with Dan) both nodded allowing Stacy and Laurie to lead them away towards Quinn's cousins and their friends.

"Well done Teddy Bear." Ginny gushed pulling him into a tight hug and kissing his cheek, "you boys all look so handsome." She smiled looking over the boys as Albus, Liam, Scorpius, James, Fred, Louis, Lysander, Lorcan and Frank approached them.

"Thanks Gin." Teddy flushed red as Dan, Adam and Jake attempted to stop their laughter. "Yeah Teddy bear you were amazing." Adam smirked evilly at Teddy using the nickname his godmother had let slip.

"Our little Teddy Bear is all grown up." Jake furthered the joke. "I'm gonna miss our little Teddy Bear now that he has a girl friend to ditch us for." This last comment from Dan made Teddy's face flush even redder as all of the other boys laughed.

"We're just kidding Ted. We love you really." James spoke up from beside Ginny, "we're just taking advantage of the lack of Quinn."

"What's this about you having a girlfriend?" Ginny interrogated making Teddy groan, "you heard that?" He asked making the others laugh.

"Yeah mum, Teddy and Quinn are going out, they have been since the day after Halloween." James spilled to Ginny who raised a motherly eyebrow at Teddy making him almost shudder.

"Well that's lovely. Harry and I will leave you boys be....we'll talk about this tomorrow when you all get home." Then she took Harry's arm and lead him away towards Hermione and Ron who stood with Neville and Hannah.

"Well you're fucked." Adam laughed. "Yeah thanks Jamie."
"No problem Teddy Bear." James retorted making the others laugh.

"Wanna go crash the girl's fun." Asked Fred pointing at t group of eleven girls as they danced and joked around together. The other boys all agreed and they began to walk towards the girls

Vic was spinning Quinn in the middle as she Dom, Molly, Lucy and Roxanne encircled her. While Laurie and Stacy held hands and swayed together and the three youngest girls tried and failed to do the robot in a small triangle.

Teddy, Adam, Jake and Dan broke the bigger circle apart, "mind if I steal Quinn for a sec ladies?" Teddy asked as he held out a hand for his girlfriend. She grinned taking him hand and waving Vic off as she protested, "you already got a dance from her."

"Yeah and I want one from you." Dan smiled also offering a hand. The blonde 1/4 Veela huffed before she smiled and took his hand I hers pulling him towards her and away from the others.

Dom just shrugged pulling Molly to dance with her as Roxanne headed over to her brother, James, Frank, Louis and the Scammander twins.

Lucy shrugged and headed towards her dorm mates who stood waving her over.

This left Adam and Jake to dance together, doing stupid old part moves to make the other laugh.

Meanwhile Teddy had pulled Quinn over to a corner to give her a soft kiss. "You look so beautiful tonight." He smiled down at her. "Awww thanks. You definitely suit black and gold." She replied.

"What did Harry and Ginny have to say?" She asked allowing him to slowly sway her as she looked up into his eyes and he held her hips, both of them holding a glass of firewisky . "Not much- but James did let slip about us so, I'm in for a world of questioning when we go home tomorrow." He said making her laugh.

"Awww you'll be fine. They love me...I'm family."
"It's not them liking you, that I'm worried about." He told her. "And...my dad loves you. Don't worry."

His face softened into a small smile and he relented his worry, leaning in to kiss her softly as her free hand found his hair.

"Wanna go back to the others?" She asked once they pulled away. "Nah, we might as well go answer Ginny's questions." She laughed gazing around the room, finding Harry and Ginny in a quiet corner with Hermione and Ron. "Now or never." She laughed dragging him towards the four adults.

About twenty minutes later the two were still stood answering questions from Harry and Ginny as Hermione and Ron watched the inquisition with amused faces.

"So you two are official?" Ginny asked for what felt like this the third time. "Yes Auntie Ginny." Quinn answered. Suddenly a gleeful smile broke out on her face. "Well as long as you two are happy and SAFE. I'm very happy for you both." She grinned kissing Teddy's flushed cheek and pulling them both into a motherly hug.

Quinn all but choked on her drink when Ginny said to be 'SAFE' she knew what that meant yet her and Teddy had only been going out for a month and two weeks and where no were near ready for that sort of 'action'.

Harry leaned into to Teddy's ear whispering "well done mate." And clapped him on the shoulder. "Well you two go hang out with your friends. Have fun, we'll see you both tomorrow at the station, I think we're going to head home soon for Lily. God knows your grandma must be going mad with her.....oh and Quinn dear, your dad owled me this morning, he won't be home until Christmas Eve so you're staying with us till we all head to the burrow is that alright?" The girl's aunt turned to her with a small grin.

"That's perfect, I bet he forgot to owl me again. I'll send him one when we get home tomorrow." Quinn told her aunt with a small smile.

Ginny nodded grasping her hand, "I am very happy for you two....but just don't do anything too 'adult life just yet, I'm not ready to be a grandmother." She winked at Quinn making Harry snort but cover it with a cough as Quinn turned a vibrant red. Teddy chuckled to mask his own embarrassment and kissed Quinn's head as a He birdied her face in his shoulder.

"Good bye dears." Ginny called being led away by Harry, Ron and Hermione who all waved goodbye to Teddy and Quinn as they moved to say goodbye to the professors and then the other children. Hermione was to give a final so speech before she left so she gave Hannah a quick hug before pulling Rose into one and then she headed for the stage.

"That was so embarrassing." Quinn groaned into Teddy's chest making him laugh.

"They love us really." He smiled. "How you feeling about your dad not coming home as early?" He asked her with a concerned smile. "I'm ok, I mean I'll miss him for a bit longer but, hey I love spending time with you so I'm happy." She grinned, he did too leaning down to capture her lips in a short kiss.

"Well let's go stand with the others for Aunt Hermione's speech." Quinn said pulling him with her towards Stacy, Laurie and the boys.