22- "Little Red."

Early the next morning Quinn woke to find the birthday boy sound asleep beside her. She grinned remembering the events of the previous night.

His ruffled blue hair sprawled across the pillow as he snored slightly. His slightly freckled, yet tanned skin glistened in the morning light that seeped through the thin curtain.

A gentle sigh left his lips as he rolled over in his sleep. Quinn couldn't help but coo at how adorable she thought he looked. She decided to let him sleep in, him being the birthday boy and all.

Then she thought that because it was Saturday they could afford to skip breakfast- not having lessons to rush to.

She slipped out of the bed, realising she was basically nude in just a thin cami top and her knickers. She headed back to her own room, hopping in the shower, then throwing on a pair of bed shorts and a white and grey top.

 She headed back to her own room, hopping in the shower, then throwing on a pair of bed shorts and a white and grey top

She headed back down to the common room.

She quickly got to work putting up a banner on the the mantle piece over the fireplace and quickly used her wand to blow up some balloons.

She went to go back up to Teddy's room but she noticed two mugs of coffee and a few breakfast muffins in a basket on a platter on the coffee table

She grinned, knowing the house elves from the kitchens must be making an effort for the head boy's big birthday.

She chuckled to herself picking up the platter and moving it, taking out a spare piece of parchment from her bag near the door and scribbling a quick thank you note that read:
"Thanks so much for the coffee and muffins. They were a lovely surprise. Is there any a cake could be made to be sent to the Room of Requirement tonight?
-QW x"
Then she placed the note back on the table where the tray had been and headed back up the stairs.

Once back in Teddy's room she placed the mugs on the table by his bed along with the basket of muffins. Then she slowly climbed on top of her boyfriend kissing his nose and his cheek to wake him up.

"Happy birthday baby." She whispered as he woke up slowly. "Thanks." He whispered back sitting up slightly as she moved on to his lap.

"The elves made you some coffee and muffins." She said with a smile as he placed his hands on her waist.