20- Sick and twisted

"So how did your mum and dad react then Stace?" Asked Jake, returning the subject to Stacy's coming out.

"They were a bit shocked....but mum cried and wouldn't stop saying how proud she was and dad didn't even say anything he just gave me a huge hug. I can honestly say I'm so glad they were happy for me." Stacy was purely beaming. The smile on her face was amazing to see for Quinn, knowing how worried she was.

"Well that's amazing Stace." Adam said. They all agreed, nodding their heads with smiles. "Yeah you're lucky babe, my dad still thinks I can be 'cured'." Laurie said, using air quotes on the word 'cured'.

"Well if Gayness is a disease then our group is riddled." Said Jake making them all laugh. "How's your mum taking it though Laur?"
"Says she's known for years, she loves me no matter what....at least one of them doesn't hate me." She shrugged, to be honest, Laurie wasn't bothered at all what her parents thought.

While Adam's parents had been accepting like Stacy's, Jake still hadn't come out in the two years he had known he was gay. This was in fear that this would be thing that got him kicked out. They already hated the fact that he was a wizard, even if they hid it well.

"Sorry JJ. We don't mean to rub your face in it." Stacy spoke to their unusually quiet friend. "It's ok I get it...I'm really happy for you guys." He said candidly.

In an attempt to lighten the mood, Dan cracked the silence with an overtly jolly tone: "well at least we have each other right?" They all nodded in response.

"Now, why don't we go find Vic so Dan isn't so lonely and get our dance on?" Stacy asked with a smirk. Dan rolled his eyes but still, he eagerly looked around the room for Quinn's cousin.

Teddy spotted her by the snacks table with her mother and father. "Why don't the girls go get her? I don't think she's told her dad about Dan yet." He said pointing at the blonde as she stood between her parents.

"It'll be fine, we'll all go over." Laurie said pulling Stacy and Dan to walk with her. Quinn followed behind them with Teddy and the other two boys.

Once she reached the couple and their daughter, Stacy grabbed Quinn pushing her in front of herself. "Hey Auntie Fluer, Uncle Bill. Mind if we steal Vic?"
"Not a all Quinn, care to introduce us to your friends?" Her uncle asked looking to the five teens stood behind her and Teddy.

"Well this is Stacy and Laurie, then that's Jake and Adam and this here is Dan." She grabbed Dan's arm forcing him to stand beside her and Teddy.

Adam and Jake shared a smirk with Teddy. Vic glared at Quinn. But then things got a whole lot more interesting when Fluer spoke.

"Ah Victoria, izn't zis ze boy zat you told me about?"
"Ah...mum I..." Victoria didn't know how to respond. "H...hello Mr and Mrs Weasley....it's a pleasure...."

"Why don't we leave you guys to talk." Teddy said noticing the furious look on Bill's face. "You guys just killed Dan!" Jake said making them all laugh as Teddy and Quinn guided the four of them away from Bill and Fluer, leaving Victoria and Dan to end for themselves.

"Well Victoria dug her own grave, I just inadvertently pushed her into it." Quinn defended herself as they all stood and watched as Victoria and Dan were put on trial by Bill.

"What'a going on over there?" Asked Dominique as she approached the group. "Your mum let slip that Victoria had been talking about Dan. And now your dad is about to kill him." Jake told her.

"Poor fool. You left him there alone?" Dom said to Quinn who smirked evilly. "Oops." The redhead shrugged.

"You are one sick woman Quinn." Came the voice of Louis who now stood beside his sister watching the young couple cower in front of Bill Weasley. "Sick and twisted." Adam agreed with the younger boy.